Random good picture Not show
1. A heifer bellowed in her stall.
2. A similar pattern continued in the heifer ring for another large entry of 263.
3. Steer and heifer prices remained firm throughout the week, however, young bull prices weakened slightly.
4. It looked like a heifer, but talked like a girl who seemed mad with misery.
5. The heifer realised ￡258 and the bull ￡305.
5. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
6. Highest price heifer per kilo 165.5, H. P. Raynor, Hafod.
7. Highest priced heifer and calf shown by J. Evans, Terfynan, Garn.
8. A young heifer with a bit o' stomach trouble, ah think.
9. The ox-eyed goddess joined her husband, noticed the heifer, praised its beauty, and asked whose it was and of what herd.
10. They black heifer chalk , said ,'she is white , Bos cretatus. "
11. While he watches , the heifer is to be burned - its hide, flesh, blood and offal.
12. Egypt is a beautiful heifer; A gadfly from the north has come on her.
13. And he said unto him, Take me an heifer of three years old, and a she goat of three years old, and a ram of three years old, and a turtledove, and a young pigeon.
14. Sound meat there like a stallfed heifer.
15. The heifer is only six months old.
16. Police say the heifer bolted for its life , escaping from Musa Hala which butchers animals.
17. Egypt is a pretty heifer, from the north a horsefly lights upon her.
18. The white heifer is big with calf.
19. Egypt is a pretty heifer, But a horsefly is coming from the north it is coming!
20. HEIFER saw an Ox hard at work harnessed to a plow.
21. Sucklers hit a high of ￡818 going to M Mackin for a Limousin heifer and bull calf.
22. He needs to get betrothed fast and naturally he wants his little heifer to be rich.
23. They skipped about my feet, a flock of lambs bleating around a daft young heifer.
24. The winners are David Beckmann of Bread for the World and Jo Luck of Heifer International.
25. And He said to him, Bring Me a three-year-old heifer and a three-year-old female goat and a three-year-old ram and a turtledove and a young pigeon.
26. I will undertake to find the north pass to the Indies sooner than plough with your proud heifer.
27. An American farmer named Dan West developed the idea for Heifer International.
28. And the priest shall take cedar wood, and hyssop, and scarlet, and cast it into the midst of the burning of the heifer.
29. The priest is to take some cedar wood, hyssop and scarlet wool and throw them onto the burning heifer.
30. But as I was playing 3rd World Farmer, it occurred to me that my level of actual engagement with Heifer and its cause is quite low.
More similar words: aquifer, vociferous, odoriferous, proliferate, proliferation, deify, deification, their, heir, heist, theism, height, atheist, heinous, pantheism, monotheism, polytheism, life, wife, monotheistic, break the ice, knife, heir apparent, polytheistic, strife, for life, lifelong, life line, wildlife, to the life.