Random good picture Not show
1. He lived at the time of the Napoleonic wars.
2. The suspense story of the Napoleonic Monkey was familiar, of course.
3. Only an egomaniac would propose a Napoleonic construction effort as a plan for a city with fundamental social and economic problems.
4. It later saw service in the Napoleonic wars and as an anti-aircraft point in this century.
5. Her apartment house was an imposing Napoleonic block which presented solid, unwelcoming doors to the street.
6. The ravages of the Napoleonic Wars hit the merchant guilds particularly hard.
6. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
7. During the Napoleonic Wars, when people couldn't go abroad, they became more preoccupied with architectural styles.
8. At this point appeared a major difference from Napoleonic warfare: much more skilled staff work was now required.
9. The battlespace, when it grew beyond the Napoleonic battlefield, gave rise to operational art.
10. The Napoleonic Wars: Lost. Temporary victories( remember the First Rule! ) due to leadership of a Corsican, who ended up being no match for a British footwear designer.
11. French managers are Napoleonic and their management style is imperial.
12. The British attacked twice during the Napoleonic wars in the early 1800 s.
13. The Polish Legions, in the Napoleonic period, were several Polish military units that served with the French Army from the 1790s to the 1810s.
14. There is a Napoleonic feeling of power that insures success in the knowledge that this invincible "Life Principle" is behind your every act.
15. Some even issue Napoleonic unilateral "statements" declaring themselves to be exempt from the laws of the land.
16. She served throughout the Napoleonic Wars[Sentencedict.com], and was badly wounded at Waterloo.
17. Madame de Stael a French writer of the Napoleonic period , was renowned for her cutting tongue.
18. The march to Paris at the end of the Napoleonic Wars had stimulated the imagination of a significant number of Tsarist officers.
19. The cognac was not quite up to Skipton's fine Napoleonic standards, but it hit the spot with unerring accuracy.
20. Arjuna Ranatunga was a dictatorial leader, who strutted around the field with Napoleonic arrogance.
21. And in his place we have a murderer fascinated by the Napoleonic idea.
22. Half a million acres came newly under the plough between 1761 and 1792, one million more during the Napoleonic Wars.
23. But were they talking about the aftermath of the Napoleonic Wars?
24. However, its culinary heyday came to an end with the approach of the Napoleonic wars.
25. To the left of the doorway is the first postbox in Milan, dating back to the Napoleonic era.
26. With his second abdication and exile, the era of the Napoleonic Wars ended.
27. Epidemics occurred throughout Europe from the 16th to the 19th centuries, and occurred during the English Civil War, the Thirty Years' War and the Napoleonic Wars.
28. Aruba's criminal justice system is based on Dutch law and the Napoleonic code, legal experts say.
29. The Trappist dark ales were first brewed by monks who fled France after the Napoleonic period.
30. Congress of Vienna: ( 1814 - 15 ) Assembly that reorganized Europe after the Napoleonic Wars.
More similar words: napoleon, napoleon bonaparte, leonine, unapologetic, leonid brezhnev, snap off, smile on, chameleon, paleontology, an apple of discord, paleontologist, apology, pigeonhole, apologize, apologetic, apologise, apologist, pole, burgeoning, sonic, extrapolate, iconic, ironic, bionic, dipole, apologetically, moronic, demonic, chronic, laconic.