Random good picture Not show
1. He studies Greek and Roman mythology.
2. In Greek mythology, Zeus was the ruler of Gods and men.
3. In Greek mythology, the god Zeus took the form of a swan to seduce Leda.
4. According to popular mythology , school days are the best days of your life.
5. Altman strips away the pretence and mythology to expose the film industry as a business like any other.sentencedict.com/mythology.html
6. In Norse mythology the moon is personified as male.
7. Her work draws eclectically on psychoanalysis and mythology.
8. He is the hero of Greek mythology.
9. She has created her own mythology in the books.
10. According to Greek mythology, the minotaur would only eat human flesh.
11. It's just a piece of popular mythology that people always get sacked when they are away.
12. In Greek mythology[sentencedict.com], Narcissus fell in love with his own reflection in a pool of water.
13. Which brings us back to reality and mythology.
14. The terrifying irrational has no place in classical mythology.
15. This mythology is in part embedded in our history.
16. Ovid is a compendium of mythology.
17. Their mythology has no instances of human physical violence.
18. There's a lot of mythology surrounding tapeworms.
19. The mythology of the Tournament says the eventual champion will have to win at least one close game.
20. The inherited mythology is garbled, and its guiding value lost or misconstrued.
21. He was drawing an interesting image from the mythology of another culture and it had seemed to him fresh and new.
22. Stories about ghosts in the cathedral have entered the mythology of the town.
23. The constellations in the night sky cannot be directly equated with the heroes of Greek mythology.
24. The theme of creation is a recurrent motif in Celtic mythology.
25. The column was decorated in high relief with scenes from Greek mythology.
26. His novels are a rich synthesis of Balkan history and mythology.
27. There have always been stories of human giants in Celtic legend and mythology.
28. The most basic facts about him are lost in a fog of mythology.
29. She is writing a thesis on Irish legend and mythology.
30. However, if a doctor is to be helpful in this way, he has to understand the image language of mythology.
More similar words: pathology, anthology, ornithology, psychology, morphology, methodology, pathological, ornithologist, ornithological, apology, zoology, theology, ecology, biology, geology, etiology, ideology, phonology, etymology, audiology, astrology, neurology, entomology, embryology, archeology, herpetology, gynecology, chronology, numerology, demonology.