Random good picture Not show
1. Labour markets are indirectly affected by monopolistic competition in product markets.
2. The model is one of monopolistic competition, in which each firm has a declining cost curve, although constant marginal cost.
3. Instead of pure competition, there was monopolistic competition or imperfect competition.
4. Now consider the internal IRS using the monopolistic competition setup for firms.
5. After 20 years development, China's sports products industry monopolistic competition.
5. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
6. A yeoman farmer model of price setting under monopolistic competition.
7. The model of monopolistic competition was considered important when it was introduced for two reasons.
8. The main appeal of the monopolistic competition model is not its realism, but its simplicity.
9. Z is produced with variety-specifIc increasing returns to scale, and the Z market is characterized by monopolistic competition.
10. For most of the rest of the book we will concern ourselves with a fourth approach: monopolistic competition.
11. The movement of market structure of domestic banking industry from complete monopoly to monopolistic competition has improved the market performance of banking industry in China.
12. By a two-country dynamic general equilibrium model that uses the theory of monopolistic competition and price rigidities, we have analyzed pricing modes and international monetary policies.
More similar words: competition, monopolize, competitive, petition, monopoly, competitor, monotheistic, political action committee, metropolis, constitutionalism, politic, politics, political, politician, politically, political unit, ballistic, political party, realistic, polytheistic, fatalistic, cabalistic, political machine, ritualistic, superstitious, constitutional convention, materialistic, completion, proposition, volition.