Random good picture Not show
1. Incidentally, this means that we can use mitochondria to trace our ancestry, strictly down the female line.
2. These concentrations were compared with levels measured in mitochondria of the wild-type strain, bearing 100% intact mitochondrial genomes.
3. Elongated bodies, the mitochondria, provide energy by burning oxygen in much the same way as many bacteria do.
4. All the mitochondria in you are descended from the small population of mitochondria that travelled from your mother in her egg.
5. Margulis's theory is that mitochondria and chloroplasts, and a few other structures inside cells[sentencedict.com], are each descended from bacteria.
6. If the gay gene is in the mitochondria, then a conspiracy theory springs to the devious minds of Hurst and Haig.
7. The zymogen granules decreased and the mitochondria was swollen.
8. The cristae of the mitochondria are arranged closely.
9. Wheat leaf mitochondria are isolated with differential centrifugation.
10. Mitochondria are present in all eukaryotic cells.
11. Mitochondria do not use the universal genetic code.
12. Ischemia accelerated the degeneration of mitochondria and sarcoplasmic reticulum.
13. Pollen grains are rich in mitochondria, Golgi apparatus, and endoplasmic reticulum.
14. The egg cell contained many ribosomes , polysomes, mitochondria with distinct cristae, RER . Dictyosomes had vesicles.
15. Thick nerve fibers in the normal structure of mitochondria of individual swollen Schwann cell swelling reduced the basic restoration of cell morphology.
16. Mitochondria are usually long,[sentencedict.com] tubular in shape with branched or unbranched cristae.
17. Conclusion:SM-3 can destroy the acrosomal membrane, acrosome, and mitochondria of the sperm to achieve spermicidal and contraceptive effects.
18. The changes and functions of mitochondria during the process of fertilization membrane(Fm) formation in Scylla paramamosain were investigated by transmission electron microscope.
19. The mitochondria with tubular cristae, multilayer concentric circular smooth endoplasmic reticulum, and golgi complexes are often observed.
20. The lozenge-shaped objects in the middle section of the cell are mostly mitochondria.
21. The muscle fibres of white meat, by contrast, have a low content of myoglobin and mitochondria.
22. As a consequence it might have been present in the putative progenitors of mitochondria.
23. Electron-dense granular calcium depositions in different number were observed in dilated cisternae of rough endoplasmic reticulum, and vacuolated mitochondria.
24. Mitochondria act as cellular energy plants, and when free radicals interfere with their biochemical pathways, mitochondria receive a signal to start cell death.
25. The HMMATPase of rabbit muscle was activated by the F-actin of plant mitochondria.
26. Objective To study the effect of vitamin E(VE)on antioxidative enzyme and ATPase activity of hepar mitochondria in rats.
27. We think that spleen governing transportation and transformation is not merely gastrointestinal digestion and absorption of food, most important is the mitochondria oxidative phosphorylation.
28. Ability to enhance health by fuelling energy production in the mitochondria anti-oxidant ability.
29. The lamina propria contains some fibroblasts. There area lot of rough endoplasmic reticula and mitochondria in the cytoplasm of fibroblast.
30. Objective To explore the effect of clofibrate on freshly isolated mouse liver mitochondria and a cultured hepatocyte cell line, AML-12.
More similar words: hypochondria, chondrogenesis, photochemistry, wondrous, meritocracy, touch on, catch on, switch on, dormitory, secondary school, brooch, brochure, cochlear, ricochet, stock, to come, parochial, microchip, sundry, monochrome, autocue, hundred, buttocks, laundry, kindred, syndrome, protocol, conundrum, scoundrel, photocopy.