Random good picture Not show
(1) Brainstorming is a good way of generating ideas.
(2) We're having a brainstorming session on Friday.
(3) We need to do some brainstorming before we get down to detailed planning.
(4) We meet monthly for brainstorming and long-range planning.
(5) Group brainstorming appears to inhibit creativity, not stimulate it.
(6) A brainstorming session is devoted to creative thought.
(7) The idea of a brainstorming session is to look forward.
(8) Convene an instant training workshop aimed at brainstorming out ten profit-making opportunities.
(9) Sections and departments hold brainstorming sessions and posters are displayed to encourage the climate of innovation.
(10) Brainstorming on creative tasks has been a major activity in the advertising business where it began in the 1930s.
(11) From brand image to brainstorming, and payback to point of sale the coverage is both comprehensive and up-to-date.
(12) We start brainstorming what to do: we can drive to Embassy Beach and go skinny-dipping.
(13) Several correspondents called for a brainstorming session, largely of Third World scholars[sentencedict.com], to discuss how best to proceed.
(14) Dan leads them through a brainstorming session during which they list these on the board for further consideration.
(15) What followed were long brainstorming sessions that finally yielded the Foxfire magazine in its original form as a school literary magazine.
(16) The college is holding a brainstorming session to look at possible funding sources.
(17) Ruth Halpern, who had just been brainstorming about the idea with a death-penalty defense lawyer, was intrigued.
(18) As with brainstorming, do not reject anything at this stage.
(19) We are going to do some brainstorming soon.
(20) The facilitator asks the brainstorming group for their ideas.
(21) We had an intense brainstorming session today.
(22) It is important to start off by brainstorming what you have been asked to do.
(23) And we used unique, custom-made brainstorming tools to aid in the discussions.
(24) Hundreds of ideas had been tried and discarded during two years of brainstorming.
(25) A teacher volunteers and works the staff through a brainstorming session, listing all the issues that they feel should be discussed.
(26) No idea is ruled out during the period of the brainstorming.
(27) Already, the mayor is creating a cadre of business advisors to start brainstorming more ideas.
(28) Remember ideas are welcomed from groups - so start brainstorming!
(29) The company flew the teams into New York for an exhaustive marathon brainstorming session.
(30) The orrery is a spin-off project and the result of brainstorming for the clock, and was completed in 2005.
More similar words: brainstorm, chain store, against the grain, conforming, brain drain, painstaking, brain, storm, dormitory, grains, sandstorm, against, constrain, dust storm, constraint, minstrel, mainstream, against time, constrainedly, instructor, fight against, swarming, proceed against, raining, disarming, struggle against, training, determining, global warming, subsistence farming.