Synonym: brainwave, insight. Similar words: brainstorming, chain store, against the grain, brain drain, brain, storm, grains, sandstorm. Meaning: n. the clear (and often sudden) understanding of a complex situation. v. try to solve a problem by thinking intensely about it.
Random good picture Not show
1. I can have a brainstorm and be very extravagant.
2. Employees get together and brainstorm ideas .
3. The team got together to brainstorm .
4. I must have had a brainstorm that afternoon.
5. Kirby had a sudden brainstorm .
6. I must have had a brainstorm I couldn't remember my own telephone number for a moment.
7. I must have had a brainstorm - I went shopping and forgot to take any money.
8. She had a brainstorm in the exam and didn't answer a single question.
9. Let's brainstorm some ideas here . Consentrate on some new and different solutions. We need to think out of the box.
10. The women meet twice a month to brainstorm and set business goals for each other.
11. We can brainstorm a list of the most influential individuals in the company.
12. I had a brainstorm about the project last night.
13. Tanedo works individually with students, helping them brainstorm and write rough drafts.
14. But a quick brainstorm with 50 further education lecturers on a part-time degree course revealed the same negative associations.
15. Have the clients brainstorm other ways they could achieve the desired effects without overdrinking.
16. Application Have the students work in groups to brainstorm all the examples of compressed air they can.
17. He believes that the Bulls are an executive brainstorm, a tribute to the managerial skills of himself and owner Jerry Reinsdorf.
18. They all help brainstorm ideas and design new products.
18. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
19. "Look," she said, getting a brainstorm, "Why don't you invite them here?"
20. Brainstorm and list possible failure conditions and alternate success conditions.
21. Ryan goes home to brainstorm how to fight that bucket.
22. Brainstorm list for yourself of as many possibilities as you can, without evaluating or censoring them.
23. Brainstorm and list the primary actors'goals against the system ( actor - goal list ).
24. This is especially true for creative meetings or brainstorm sessions.
25. The researcher could share enthusiasms, be a shoulder to cry on and help brainstorm alternatives.
26. Even when your analysis indicates that you face behavior-driven change, brainstorm possible alternative approaches.
27. Thus if the engine fails or the guidance system has a brainstorm, the risk of blowing up friendly forces is minimised.
28. Perhaps the Secretary of State's warm endorsement was a temporary brainstorm?
29. Perhaps it was due to her feeling adrift, but she appeared to have suffered a brainstorm.
30. The news of his son's death caused him to have a brainstorm.
More similar words: brainstorming, chain store, against the grain, brain drain, brain, storm, grains, sandstorm, against, constrain, dust storm, constraint, mainstream, against time, painstaking, constrainedly, instructor, fight against, proceed against, struggle against, hope against hope, braid, braided, rain, non-stop, train, grain, drain, rainy, install.