Random good picture Not show
1. This is outside the confines of human knowledge.
2. I can't stand the confines of this marriage.
3. The movie is set entirely within the confines of the abandoned factory.
4. He spent three years within the narrow confines of the prison.
5. It is beyond the confines of human knowledge.
6. She wanted to experience things outside the close confines of family life.
7. Within the confines of lunch,(http://Sentencedict.com) I did my best to formulate what I thought.
8. An emphasis on experience without general knowledge confines pupils rather than educating them.
9. Even as U.S. soccer franchises seek friendlier confines, the sport itself is being credited with helping international relations.
10. We must operate within the confines of the law.
11. In the confines of the cottage the noise was thunderous.
12. At large, Billy the Kid moved beyond the confines of the feud to more general shootings and stock thefts.
13. She felt trapped by the narrow confines of the convent.
14. Rock fall and trampling in the narrow confines of a cave are two major factors.
15. It took him some effort to leave the comfy confines of his armchair.
16. The answer, if one were to be found, quite obviously lay outside the restrictive confines of manly pursuit.
17. Ordinary burglars would never have dared enter the heavily guarded confines of State House.
18. The higher centers are dormant when we live our lives exclusively within the narrow confines of the personality.
19. You have gathered one hundred thousand people within the confines of your project.
20. All the basic lessons should now have been mastered, at least within the confines of a garden.
21. The roar of air was amplified by the tight confines of the stone building, assaulting his ears with its frenzied screaming.
22. Nevertheless, Blake's achievement in producing digestible theory and illuminating analyses within the confines of such a short book is considerable.
23. Although sofas speak of home, they have moved beyond the confines of our living rooms.
24. This was a rage of feeling, carrying them out of themselves, beyond the confines of their mortality.
25. In other words, it has been incorporated within the parochial confines of party-political polemic.
26. It still sounded like an express train in the confines of the small garage.
27. In that same instant, the deafening crash of gunfire filled the narrow confines of the alley.
28. The project does not intend itself to collect actual papers and confines its attentions to non-governmental records only.
29. Women used their supposedly greater spirituality as a further justification for transcending the confines of the private sphere.
30. Sometimes, when the clouds were stretched more thinly, the confines of their world extended.
More similar words: confine, confined, confinement, be confined to, confirm, confide, confident, confirmed, configure, confidant, confidence, confiscate, finesse, confirmation, confiscation, confidential, configuration, self-confidence, confidentiality, on fire, infinite, nonfiction, non-fiction, ad infinitum, infinitesimal, fine, fined, define, refined, confuse.