Random good picture Not show
1. Microelement -Chromium can enhance the immunity of Chlamys farreri by stimulating and strengthening the vitality of its SOD and CAT.
2. Being with much protein, aminophenol , mineral and microelement but little fattiness , the beef is the green and healthy food seeked by the modernists.
3. According to the analyse of petrochemistry, microelement, lanthanon and cause of formation type of rock body, sum up the all sequences are S-type granitoid .
4. MS and MS(1/2 macroelement. complete microelement)culture medium are all suitable for the cultivation, bud-propagation and root-breeding of lycium chinense.
5. Did microelement recently, the result is calcic however, iron, zinc, what medicine to eat to fill?
6. Being with much protein, aminophenol, mineral and microelement but little fattiness, the beef theandseekedthe modernists.
7. Also analysis indicant that microelement of Se get together in milled rice, so people will be supplied microelement of Se only eating mille rice, changing the feel disadvantage in edible brown rice.
8. Effect of microelement on the microstructure and wear resistance property of special brass have been investigated by SEM, abrasion machine etc.
8. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
9. Microelement selenium (Se), as a major component of glutathione peroxidase (GSH-Px), can induce to excrete lead, and lessen the toxicity of lead by many ways of bioprocess.
10. Microelement amino acid chelates are the new type of nutritional additives which have good biochemical stability and high relative biological value (RBV).
11. These mineral and microelement are beneficial to people's health and are helpful to mineralize about changing the water's quality.
12. The studies of microelement, rare earth element and isotope compositions that the Huogeqi polymetallic ore field was formed in rift basin of back arc continental marging during Proterozoic Era.
13. Microelement zinc content in the traditional Tibetan medicine labeled "Zuo Zhi Da Xie"(sentencedict.com), was measured by dithizone spectrophotometric method with the samples dissolved in aqua regia.
14. The content of microelement in tangerine peel was determined by AAS.
15. Tea-leaf has 300 kinds of elements such as theine, hydroxybenzene and kinds of vitamin and microelement.
16. Objective :To investigate the association of the cause of melasma with thyroxin and microelement .
17. Algae Watpower Ingredient & efficacy : High active natural mineral and Microelement, natural anti - sensitive factor, Fucus.
18. Effect 2: Contain in pumpkin those who abound is pectic with microelement cobalt.
19. Using the constituents to make table ware, kitchen utensil or headgear, and it could be absorbed by human to complement essential microelement.
20. Kelp nutrition is rich, it is one kind contains a lot ofthe sea of a variety of microelement such as iodic , calcic, copper, stannum alga food, can protect epithelial avoid suffer oxidation.
21. In addition, all sorts of sea alga food, if kelp is first-rate alkalescent and healthy food, and contain a lot ofthe microelement such as iodic , iron, calcium.
22. In the meantime, it also is the rich origin of the microelement such as potassium magnesian zinc, be be worthy of the name " the king of the fruit " .
23. The studying targets involved in tissue shape, haemorheology, molecular basis, sero-immunity, bleeding and clotting mechanism, biochemical mediator, microelement, correlation factor of BVE.
24. The analytical result showed: the skin of Erinaceus europaeus L has full of microelement, which are necessary for peoples health, and has rather high medical value.
25. Is total hospital of Nanjing military region paediatrics examination darling microelement how?
More similar words: chemical element, microeconomics, element, elements, elemental, elementary, finite element, electron microscope, entitlement, entanglement, clement, inclement, complement, supplement, implement, gentlemen, hydroelectric, settlement, battlement, clementine, bafflement, disablement, ennoblement, implemented, battlements, complementing, embezzlement, befuddlement, supplementary, complementary.