Random good picture Not show
1. The storm stuck with elemental fury.
2. Love and fear are two of the most elemental human emotions.
3. They oscillate between passivity and elemental violence.
4. The subsequent relapse rate after elemental diet induced remission, however, is greater than after treatment with prednisolone.
5. When you reduce some-thing to its most elemental state, its nuclear core, you can generalize from there.
6. These features make TOF-SARS capable of both elemental and structural analysis.
7. Unlike previous studies comparing elemental diet with corticosteroids,[Sentencedict] in this trial we have stratified patients according to nutritional state before randomisation.
8. He was seized by an elemental hunger but made himself eat slowly.
9. It has depth because it grapples with elemental issues and draws on a rich heritage of corrective efforts.
10. Reintroduction of food after elemental regimens must nevertheless be undertaken with the greatest of care irrespective of whether or not elimination diets are used.
11. Similar changes did not occur in the elemental diet group.
12. The unique features for elemental analysis are the direct monitoring of surface hydrogen and the extreme sensitivity to the outermost atomic layers.
13. Twenty two patients were randomised to receive elemental diet and 20 to receive prednisolone.
14. The rate of relapse in elemental diet treated patients was higher than in those who had gained remission with prednisolone.
15. It can enhance creativity, as it brings us into touch with elemental emotions.
16. In three of them, this diet was as effective as an elemental diet in achieving remission.
17. Six prospective randomised trials have evaluated the efficacy of elemental diets in Crohn's disease.
18. They are a utility like gas(Sentencedict.com), and they conform to the elemental principles of accountancy.
19. And it completes an equation between some idea of elemental work and essential masculinity.
20. During the early phase of reintroductions patients continued with elemental diet as a nutritional supplement.
21. In another trial this type of diet was as effective as an elemental diet in inducing remission in active Crohn's disease.
22. The subconscious having become a central concern of the age, a host of artists took the elemental self as their subject.
23. It lacks the qualities associated with the perfection of the celestial sphere: circular motion, elemental purity, immutability.
24. The air filled with the strong scent of herbs being burned to discourage elemental spirits.
25. In conclusion, this study confirms that four weeks treatment with elemental diet, when tolerated, is as effective as prednisolone.
26. The observed correlations are perhaps most simply attributed to mixing between components with differing isotopic composition and elemental abundances.
27. He was referred in 1984 and had a full clinical remission with elemental diet and began single food reintroductions.
28. I like to design things that can be made simply but create a dynamic relationship when the elemental parts are put together.
29. Our results show that relatively well nourished patients respond equally well to elemental diet as those with a poor nutritional state.
30. They were also closely related, if not to the survival, at least to the elemental comforts of man.
More similar words: elementary, element, elements, entanglement, complementary, supplementary, finite element, implementation, complementarity, incremental, judgemental, entitlement, clement, inclement, gentlemen, complement, supplement, implement, bafflement, settlement, clementine, sentimental, ennoblement, implemented, sentimentality, mental, complementing, embezzlement, mentally, settlement house.