Synonym: frowsy, slovenly. Similar words: frown, row, drown, brown, grow, crowd, throw, rowdy. Meaning: ['fraʊzɪ] adj. negligent of neatness especially in dress and person; habitually dirty and unkempt.
Random good picture Not show
1. Frowzy clothes; a frowzy professor.
2. The frowzy street was disgusting.
3. I also think it will match your frowzy room.
4. Nothing, of course, was frowzy, but everything was somewhat dusty, as if belonging to a man who never rebuked a servant.
5. There were frowzy fields, and cow-houses, and dunghills, and dustheaps, and ditches, and gardens, and summer-houses, and carpet-beating grounds, at the very door of the Railway.
6. In addition, penicillium germs found out in pharynx is 6.4% and this may be concerned with the examined adults, contact with frowzy bagasse.
7. The drowsy browser knits its brows to browbeat the frowzy crow.