Similar words: franchise, stance, instance, distance, substance, for instance, resistance, assistance. Meaning: ['stænʃn /'stɑːnʃn] n. any vertical post or rod used as a support.
Random good picture Not show
1. Railings, stanchions, boat-davits-everything was swept clean.
2. The spotlight was a torch, tied to a stanchion.
3. A small lamp was mounted on an upright stanchion near the head of each staircase.
4. The media strained against the yellow stanchion that kept them corralled toward the back.
5. Two boat-hooks around the guard-rail stanchions held them in position.
6. My parent are the stanchion of our family.
7. Now, as the stanchion industry of the economy, the estate has become the new increasing point.
8. These principles are our people's stanchion of the spirit's hall at all time.
9. Avery lowered the Stanchion on its shock absorbing armature and hugged it to his shoulder.
10. The effect of coil array with metal stanchion on electromagnetic logging is studied theoretically.
10. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
11. The multi - wheel, multi - stanchion landing gear design has been selected by most of foreign large military transporter.
12. Was the movement strong enough to make the boat pull the iron stanchions free of the bank?
13. One by one the journalists realized that they could slip underneath the yellow stanchions and branch out to interview genuine New Hampshirites.
14. As he reached the end of the willow grove, a tottering cobblestone bridge resting on wooden stanchions appeared on his left.
15. These cars had wooden roller blind destination boxes mounted on stanchions which curved outwards over the ends of the half canopies.
16. The puddling of blast furnace plays an important part in iron and steel industry which is stanchion industry of country economic.
17. A series of principals of designing coil array with metal stanchion is put forward.
18. The open integration of Knowledge depends on knowledge conversion, knowledge extraction and knowledge stanchion.
More similar words: franchise, stance, instance, distance, substance, for instance, resistance, assistance, circumstance, in the distance, happenstance, instantaneous, fashion, old-fashioned, ranch, commander in chief, anchor, branch, staunch, stand, chief of state, carte blanche, stand by, stand for, stand up, stand out, pittance, distant, instant, standard.