Random good picture Not show
1) Every winter some old people die from hypothermia.
2) There is the possibility that hypothermia can go unrecognized.
3) Elderly people may die of hypothermia if they cannot afford to heat their homes.
4) All six were taken to hospital suffering hypothermia.
5) Four others were suffering from hypothermia.
6) Am I in danger of getting hypothermia or frostbite?
7) He maintained this saved them from hypothermia.
8) Hepatocellular metabolism, including conjugation, is reduced in hypothermia.
9) Hypothermia weakens muscles and slows heart rate, which may stop if body temperature falls below 90 degrees.
10) The survivors were all being treated for hypothermia after being picked up by helicopters and coastguards.
11) They were suffering from hypothermia and were flown by helicopter to hospital.
12) Mr Kirwan, who suffered hypothermia, concussion, shoulder and chest injuries and bruising, was released yesterday lunchtime.
13) Eventually Anna died from hypothermia caused by exposure to cold and wet conditions.
14) Hypothermia. Also rumoured to be peaceful.
15) If not treated, hypothermia can be deadly.
16) The challenges they face hypothermia and death by drowning.
17) A hypothermia unit is designed and analyzed in detail.
18) In this current cold spell, many old people are dying needlessly of hypothermia.
19) At first the police treated his death as suspicious, but a postmortem has now revealed he died from hypothermia.
20) So cold was the weather that Sergeant Phillips died of hypothermia on only the second night.
21) Indeed, according to his son Robert, Taylor paid a lasting price for his brush with hypothermia.
22) Many of the birds are being hydrated with electrolytes via a catheter and kept warm on heating pads to treat hypothermia.
23) A later postmortem showed the man had been drinking and died of hypothermia during the night when temperatures dropped to - 2.
24) They were believed to be suffering from exhaustion and hypothermia.
25) Detectives working on the case are working on the theory that they died of hypothermia or suffocation or a combination of both.
26) Sickle cell crises are extremely rare but affected individuals should be warned of the potential dangers of severe hypothermia or hypoxia.
27) Health Most families, especially the young and old,[http://sentencedict.com/hypothermia.html] were always at risk from hypothermia in the winter.
28) No way do you feel the urge to cut and run before suffering the onslaught of hypothermia.
29) One eighty-year-old woman was taken to hospital suffering from hypothermia.
30) She had a broken leg, head injuries and was suffering from hypothermia and was flown to Raigmore hospital for treatment.
More similar words: hypothesis, hypothesize, hypothetical, hypothetically, hypocrite, hypocrisy, mesopotamia, hypochondria, hypocritical, permit, vermin, termite, apotheosis, apothecary, hermitage, intermit, undermine, terminate, permission, never mind, epidermis, determine, buttermilk, determined, permissible, exterminate, determining, termination, geothermal, interminably.