Random good picture Not show
1. The expert in anything was once a beginner.
2. As a beginner, everything is very new to him.
3. She plays well enough for a beginner.
4. He plays well enough for a beginner.
5. The white belt signifies that he's an absolute beginner.
6. The courses will give the beginner personal tuition in all types of outdoor photography.
7. He's not bad for a beginner.
8. The books are categorized into beginner and advanced.
9. The young man is a raw beginner.
10. Not a bad effort for a beginner!
11. If you're a beginner, steer clear of resorts with reputations for difficult skiing.
12. As a beginner , he is wobbling about on the bicycle.
13. I would prefer not to leave this job to John while he's still a raw recruit/beginner.
14. Good training will give a beginner the confidence to enjoy skiing.
15. Naturally, as a beginner I'm not a very good driver yet.
16. The colour is white, to denote an absolute beginner.
17. Everyone was a beginner at one time.
18. Both resorts offer beginner to expert runs.
19. The material ranges from beginner to intermediate level.
20. This applies whether you are an absolute beginner or experienced sailor.
21. These are often vital for a beginner, because they give meaning to the tasks involved.
22. For a beginner, the bait is often one of the hedgehog cacti, also known as the Echinocereanae.
23. Backwards Pretend you are a beginner who has inadvertently forgotten which end of the board is forwards and set sail going backwards.
24. She paid me the double-edged compliment of saying my work was "excellent for a beginner".
25. The grammar guide falls between two stools - it's too difficult for a beginner but not detailed enough for an advanced student.
25. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
26. She was taking quick puffs at her cigarette like a beginner.
27. I felt our situation had been reversed: now I was the halting beginner, he was the fluent expert.
28. These are then linked together in a set logical sequence to teach the beginner continuity of movement.
29. A well trimmed model is much easier to fly and it is difficult for the beginner to trim a model without help.
30. Comments: Very easy plant to grow even for the absolute beginner.
More similar words: beginning, at the beginning, at the beginning of, begin, inner, sinner, winner, dinner, begin with, to begin with, innermost, runner, manner, banner, planner, unnerving, forerunner, well-mannered, in a manner of speaking, beg, began, begun, beggar, begetter, beguile, be good at, begrudge, in no way, beguiling, innate.