Random good picture Not show
1. They must retrench their expenditure for the purpose of making up the deficit.
2. The company had to retrench because of falling orders.
3. Inflation has forced us to retrench.
4. These recent proposals reflect Moscow's current priority to retrench economically and militarily in the Third World.
5. At this stage, the Government began to retrench on its nuclear programmes.
6. Pru-Bache is to retrench to Bache's old strength of retail stockbroking.
7. The hospitals would be left to retrench naturally,(sentencedict.com) while community services would remain patchy and slow to evolve.
8. Why don't you retrench then - scrape up, hoard , economise?
9. Explain: for the sake of retrench disk spcae.
10. The company had to retrench.
11. As business is bad these days, we have to retrench.
12. Shortly afterwards, cuts in defence spending forced the aerospace industry to retrench.
13. It is not a conservative and passive policy, still less a policy to retrench money supply.
14. The mess of Wall Street means the families have to retrench.
15. Why, it is only an hour since I read a cablegram in the newspapers beginning "Russia Proposes to Retrench."
16. Fiscal default is nigh, insist the doomsayers: repent and retrench before it is too late.
More similar words: trench, entrench, trenchant, entrenched, trench warfare, retreat, retreated, French, drench, wrench, drenched, wrenching, french leave, beat a retreat, french revolution, metre, get ready, retract, retrieve, retribution, retractile, retraction, retrospect, retrograde, trend, stretch, retroactive, stretchy, meretricious, stretched.