Random good picture Not show
(1) Unless management accepts mediation, the strike will never be resolved.
(2) All offers of mediation were rejected.
(3) Last-minute attempts at mediation failed.
(4) This works through the mediation of the central nervous system.
(5) The conflict ended through the mediation of the United Nations.
(6) The agreement provides for United Nations mediation between the two sides.
(7) International mediation can require sophisticated processes and techniques.
(8) An emphasis on mediation and alternative dispute resolution.
(9) Unlike mediation, fact-finding recommendations are generally made public, thus placing additional pressure on the parties to come to an agreement.
(10) Further evidence of immune mediation has come from the finding of circulating, non-organ specific and organ specific antibodies.
(11) He employed a mediation model that eliminated the divisive win-lose element from arguments and substituted the goal of clarification.
(12) Mediation on all issues complements the legal process, without replacing it.
(13) The new insistence that a text's mediation in history is important has changed this perspective.
(14) Only 14 % had received advice about including mediation clauses in contracts.
(15) We would disallow any involving the mediation of language, including, of course(http://Sentencedict.com), the belief that it believes.
(16) Janzen offers something besides going to court: mediation and arbitration services that are just as legally binding.
(17) If mediation is to succeed and become well-used, legal thinking must move from the adversarial to the facilitative.
(18) On-line mediation did not find much support-the respondents said the psychology of mediation was better suited to face-to-face discussions.
(19) The regulation will be through training and a points system, based on experience gained in mediation.
(20) Meanwhile, the events of July 17-18 motivated a number of Arab leaders to launch mediation efforts.
(21) On March 13 heavy shelling was resumed, following a warning from Aoun that mediation efforts had made no progress.
(22) Experts said parents can ask schools to offer conflict resolution courses or peer mediation programs.
(23) The book discusses the process from the initial preparation and consultation with the client to the mediation itself.
(24) But, given that we must interpret this difference in terms of the mechanisms postulated by mediation theory, certain conclusions follow.
(25) Bucaram and Arteaga both called for dialogue, but Alarcon rejected any mediation.
(26) The money will be used to develop the work of the department in the field of conflict resolution and mediation.
(27) Solicitor mediators are only now getting a larger share of the mediation market.
(28) First, good generalization from A to B can be readily explained in terms of mediation by the associate.
(29) And I think there are more effective ways to win cases, anyway-through mediation rather than ramrod litigation.
(30) In this mouth-to-mouth communication, a fusion with the instrument is effected by the mediation of his breath.
More similar words: radiation, mediate, meditation, medication, mediator, repudiation, immediate, immediately, intermediate, media, deviation, median, medial, variation, palliation, alleviation, comedian, negotiation, emaciation, initiation, remedial, dedication, retaliation, inebriation, humiliation, abbreviation, association, enunciation, mass media, edification.