Random good picture Not show
1. He used a rope to mark off the circle.
2. We mark off the limits of our lots with stakes.
3. Mark off each of the names on the list as I call them out.
4. These differences might be represented as those which mark off the specialist team from the others.
5. Campers stretched string between posts to mark off their sites.
6. Can you get that dirty mark off the wall?
7. The best way to get the trade mark off the bottle is to soak it off.
8. The pages keep turning I'll mark off each day with a cross.
9. Read the text through and mark off the sections you find particularly applicable.
10. Some people mark off their lives in years; I measure mine in small events.
11. But the money had come to mark off his weaving into periods.
12. As you climb the stairs(sentencedict.com), you mark off the length of the barometer along the wall.
13. After scrubbing away for half an hour I still couldn't get the mark off.
More similar words: mark out, work off, mark, remark, marker, market, landmark, supermarket, marketing, remarkable, marketplace, workout, work out, pick off, back of, walk off, think of, break off, knock off, for lack of, to speak of, shark, spark, parking, march, in the dark, marine, marble, margin, grammar.