Random good picture Not show
4. I searched in Google with "busy", "bee", "time", "sorrow" and luckily got it.sentencedict.com/bee.html
5. Do all types of bee sting?
6. He was stung by a bee.
7. The bee is going from flower to flower.
8. A bee hummed around flowers.
9. I'm as busy as a bee.
10. I got stung by a bee.
11. A bee stung him.
12. A bee has stung my hand and it is swelling up.
13. The bee buzzed by.
14. She is as busy as a bee in the morning.
15. Dad's got a bee in his bonnet about saving electricity.
16. The queen bee is likely to mate with two or three drones.
17. He's got a bee in his bonnet about factory farming.
18. Does a bee die when it loses its sting?
19. The bee hung poised above the flower.
20. A bee stung me on the cheek.
21. Bee stings should be removed with tweezers.
22. The boy was stung by a bee.
23. That bee gave me a nasty sting.
24. A bee buzzed in my ear.
25. A bee is poising over the flowers.
26. Remove the bee sting with tweezers.
27. This type of bee rarely stings.
28. A bee flew about in the room.
29. Speak with contempt of none,form slave to king,the meanest bee,and will use,a sting.
30. Her arm was beginning to swell up where the bee had stung her.