Random good picture Not show
5. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
12. When a true genius appears in the world you may know him by his sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him.
13. 'The man is a genius,' marvelled Claire.
14. This is a work of indisputable genius.
15. Her idea was a stroke of genius.
16. It is rare to find such genius nowadays.
17. No one is born a genius.Just keep on doing what you like and that itself is a talent.
18. If anyone needs proof of Andrew Davies' genius as a writer, this novel is it.
19. Marilyn Monroe: Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.
20. In some stories, genies are always found inside a lamp or bottle.
21. By such slight genii in such pale air.
22. The entire issue of Genii dedicated to Bob and his work from 2004 is also included.
23. Between mankind and the spirits are genii , male and female, inhabitants of the desert and created by fire.
24. The genii will give evidence against those who have worshipped idols.
25. Should the deal with Spyker fall through, Genii and partners remained at the ready to pursue talks with GM, Carlstrom said.
26. The Genii coefficient of the Chinese residents is not only higher than that of the international standards, but also higher than that of the developed countries.
27. The paper said Ecclestone and Genii would have 500 million to 1 billion crowns ($90-$180 million) in an account in a couple of days.
28. In the distance half a dozen sand-spouts, swiftly-moving white pillars, looking like desert genii with too much "tanglefoot" aboard, were careering about in every direction.
29. Spyker Chief Executive Victor Muller, in a reply to Reuters via text message, responded "No," when asked if Spyker was in contact with Genii about a joint bid for Saab or had changed its strategy.
30. But there would be disappointment for Bernie Ecclestone, the Formula One racing mogul, who teamed up with Genii Capital, the Luxembourg-based private equity company, to challenge Spyker for Saab.
More similar words: genie, genial, genius, eugenic, eugenia, eugenics, ingenious, congenial, congenital, photogenic, uncongenial, homogenized, carcinogenic, intelligence agency, penis, lenin, zenith, denial, benign, even if, menial, senior, enigma, senile, evening, amenity, lenient, opening, phoenix, denizen.