Random good picture Not show
(1) He nourished me to muster my courage.
(2) He could muster only 154 votes at the election.
(3) Muster all the students you can find.
(4) Thirty thousand men were to muster.
(5) She managed to muster the courage to ask him to the cinema.
(6) He travelled around West Africa trying to muster support for his movement.
(7) We will muster in service in autumn.
(8) Slipshod work will never pass muster.
(9) Where can we muster up more soldier?
(10) I couldn't muster up much enthusiasm for it.
(11) I could not pass muster in his language.
(12) The navy could muster 44 warships.
(13) With as much dignity as he could muster(Sentencedict), he left the room.
(14) Senator Newbolt has been trying to muster support for his proposals.
(15) Opponents are unlikely to be able to muster enough votes to override the veto.
(16) In April 1185, he began to muster an army .
(17) If it doesn't pass muster, a radio station could have its license challenged.
(18) He beat Thomas Muster of Austria three sets to love.
(19) I wasn't sure that our clothing would pass muster at the club door.
(20) So Muster gave it a swift karate kick.
(21) I thought I would just about pass muster.
(22) Straightening himself, Muster stared at the impudent impediment.
(23) As pitchforks they certainly pass muster.
(24) As things stand, any claim that he could muster more than 5 % seems far-fetched.
(25) She left the room with all the dignity she could muster.
(26) His English up to this point would hardly pass muster.
(27) I didn't think Charlie's parents would like me, but evidently I pass muster.
(28) New teams won't be admitted to the league if their stadiums don't pass muster.
(29) The team will need all the strength they can muster to win this game.
(30) 'It's going to be fine,' replied David, with as much confidence as he could muster .