Random good picture Not show
1. She is a girl who loves unwisely.
2. She accepted that she had acted unwisely and mistakenly.
3. Perhaps unwisely, I agreed to help.
4. Six rebels unwisely took shelter in a house.
5. Perhaps unwisely, Clinton has apologized for raising taxes in 1993.
6. Bradshaw rather unwisely greeted McLean's arrival in the ring by nutting him.
7. Secretary of State Kellogg unwisely accorded immediate recognition.
8. Enterprising settlers unwisely introduced the European rabbit.
9. Many youngsters make mistakes and buy unwisely at first.
10. This is only true if you pursue it unwisely.
11. That's often because we thought wrongly or unwisely earlier.
12. He unwisely called Egypt's President Hosni Mubarak the "wisest of men"[sentencedict.com], only to see him toppled.
13. The company invested unwisely.
14. How often we have been temerarious and rushed unwisely in.
15. We unwisely chose not to go on a coach excursion to Trondheim.
15. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
16. The company misled hundreds of people into investing their money unwisely.
17. It is inconceivable that a man in such a powerful position could act so unwisely.
18. A wave came aboard when I was on watch with the hood of my oilskin unwisely left down.
19. The fortification of staple foods with folic acid to prevent neural tube defects may be unwisely delayed on this account.
20. This was obviously not Silvia, Guido's cousin with whom Jeff had so unwisely fallen in love!
21. In the early days of the settlement of Australia, enterprising settlers unwisely introduced the European rabbit.
More similar words: wisely, precisely, unwieldy, unwitting, unwittingly, unwillingness, wise, otherwise, likewise, anticlockwise, chisel, falsely, closely, profusely, morosely, hoarsely, chiseled, conversely, proselytize, runway, unwelcome, unwritten, wish, unwavering, swish, twist, swiss, down with, get on with, wish for.