Random good picture Not show
1. He refused to listen to her tearful pleas.
2. Stop messing about and listen to me.
3. He likes to listen to fairy stories.
4. You should listen to the advice of your elders.
5. You shouldn't listen to gossip.
6. John, you listen to me.
7. You're a powerful man-people will listen to you.
8. He is a great joy to listen to.
9. We are going to listen to a report.
10. Forget all that bullshit and listen to me!
10. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
11. Children should listen to their parents.
12. Calm down for a minute and listen to me.
13. What sort of music do you listen to?
14. Listen to the counsel of your elders.
15. What kind of music do you listen to?
16. Listen to those children jabbering away!
17. We listen to our employees and value their input.
18. Listen to the jabber of those monkeys.
19. Do you listen to the broadcast?
20. I listen to the radio in the morning.
21. always listen to your heart because even though it's on your left side, it's always right.
22. Johann would creep into the gallery to listen to the singers.
23. To my shame I refused to listen to her side of the story.
24. The essence of consultation is to listen to, and take account of, the views of those consulted.
25. I won't inflict myself on you today. I can see you are too busy to listen to my complaints.
26. I warned you at the outset not to trust him, and you wouldn't listen to me.
27. I wish you'd shut up for a moment and listen to what the rest of us have to say.
28. I've been trying to get you all day-don't you ever listen to your messages?
29. The love of their country is with them only a mode of flattering its master; as soon as they think that master can no longer hear, they speak of everything with a frankness which is the more startling because those who listen to it become responsible.
30. You are the best friend becuase you always can listen to what I don't say!
More similar words: listen, listener, consistent, consistently, enlisted, establishment of, pay attention to, list, journalist, realistic, specialist, naturalist, minister, register, tent, administer, patent, extent, intent, mentor, sentence, happen to, comment on, attention, accomplishment, establishment, enter into, inventory, potentially, accomplishments.