Random good picture Not show
1. Several boats lay at anchor in the harbour.
2. They lay at anchor outside the harbour.
3. They lay at anchor outside the harbor.
4. We lay at anchor outside the harbour.
5. The ship lay at anchor in the bay.
6. The pleasure boat is lying at anchor.
7. Their ship lay at anchor at the mouth of the harbour.
8. The ship lay at anchor two miles off the rocky coast.
9. The deck rolled while the Croatan lay at anchor.
10. He was the man on the Flamingo,[sentencedict.com/lie at anchor.html] the one who had explained to her why so many ships lay at anchor.
11. How long does this ship lie at anchor here?
12. My car is lie at anchor.
13. Merchant ships lie at anchor in front of the Statue of Liberty in New York Harbor, Sept. 16, 1946. The ships tied up because of waterfront strikes.
14. But we must not drift or lie at anchor .
15. To reach any destination, you can neither drift nor lie at anchor.
More similar words: anchor, stanchion, chorus, blatant, at any cost, at any rate, at any time, ranch, branch, franchise, stance, carte blanche, instance, substance, distance, pittance, judicial branch, for instance, assistance, reluctance, acceptance, resistance, executive branch, happenstance, circumstance, acquaintance, in the distance, of importance, legislative branch, die away.