Random good picture Not show
2. Who loses liberty loses all.
3. Liberty often degenerates into lawlessness.
6. Too much liberty spoils all.
10. Liberty and civilization are only fragments of rights wrung from the strong hands of wealth and book learning.
11. Liberty is not licence.
12. There is in liberty as in innocence and virtue a satisfaction one can only feel in their enjoyment and a pleasure which can cease only when lost.
17. People often have to fight for their liberty.
18. I took the liberty of cancelling your reservation.
19. The city won its liberty in the sixteenth century.
20. He firmly believes liberty is inseparable from social justice.
21. He groaned for liberty very much.
22. You may have the liberty of my study.
23. The constitution guards the liberty of people.
24. They give their children a great deal of liberty.
25. The sum ofbehavior is to retain a man's own dignity, without in -truing upon the liberty ofothers.
26. The sum of behaviour is to retain a man's own dignity, without intruding upon the liberty of others.
27. It is a strange desire to seek power and to lose liberty, or to seek power over others and to lose power over a man's self.
28. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
More similar words: liberal, liberate, puberty, illiberal, liberated, deliberate, liberation, deliberately, libel, libelous, poverty, property, fiber, bribery, subscriber, private property, berth, party, dirty, martyr, third party, multiparty, glib, alibi, ad lib, libra, bribe, tribe, scribe, imbibe.