Random good picture Not show
1. Yes. This is the last straw.
2. It is the last straw that breaks the camel's back.
3. Making me work late on Friday was the last straw.
4. It's the last straw.
5. Sending in bailiffs was the last straw.
6. Transport pressure groups believe this will be the last straw for some services.
7. Mr Brown said the planned charges were the last straw for customers already angry over banks' high-handed attitude.
8. For Amy this was the last straw.
9. My getting this malignancy is the last straw(Sentencedict), in her opinion.
10. The last straw that breaks the camel's back is indeed the proximate cause of that misfortune.
11. His electoral thefts were the last straw.
12. But this won't be the last straw; they won't get rid of me that easy.
13. Recruitment of 40 top staff was the last straw.
14. I put towel in clothesline. It's the last straw. The line is cut.
15. But the episode has proved the last straw for some Tories already irritated by a system that has a history of misfiring.
16. For him the Church's decision to allow the ordination of women had been the last straw.
17. He'd broken his promise again, and it was the last straw.
18. She's always been rude to me, but it was the last straw when she started insulting my mother.
19. Making me work late on a Friday was the last straw!
20. The postponement of his much touted hospital expansion plan had been the last straw.
21. Suzy lying to me about the money was the last straw.
22. The daughter told her mother and, said Mr Stevenson, that appeared to have been the last straw for her.
23. It was stupid - but it just seemed like the last straw, Tom, and what can be done?
24. But inexplicably, the executives terminated Turbo Mac, and that was the last straw for Burrell Smith.
25. And they felt that the pressures of her work had been the last straw.
26. For some, the effort to silence Zundel was the last straw.
27. For some reason that Jinny did not quite understand, it was the last straw.
28. Of course the damn thing wouldn't start and that was the last straw.
29. Mary's grunting continuously annoyed her husband, and her mother's staying with them was the last straw.
30. He lost his knife on the way home, then he fell down, and when he broke a shoe lace, that was the last straw and he began to cry.
More similar words: the last straw, straw, last rites, strawberry, The last rites, astray, dust storm, keep a straight face, plaster cast, outstretched, last, blast, ballast, at last, plaster, plastic, last week, last month, everlasting, chloroplast, strap, strand, stray, strait, strain, astronaut, at a stretch, astrology, contrast, stratum.