Random good picture Not show
1. He heard the bad news without batting an eyelid.
2. She lifted one eyelid to see what he was doing.
3. She heard the news without batting an eyelid.
4. His eyelid is swollen.
5. By not the merest flicker of an eyelid did he betray his interest.
6. She didn't bat an eyelid when I told her my news.
7. She didn't bat an eyelid when they told her she'd lost her job. She just calmly walked out.
8. He couldn't close his eyelid.
9. Tom didn't bat an eyelid at the warm fog.
10. His left eyelid twitched involuntarily.
11. In fact she didn't bat an eyelid.
12. My right eyelid wouldn't stop twitching.
13. None of the regulars batted an eyelid, but the sweaty faces of the dance-crazy Glaswegians fell. 2.30?
14. From the eyelid down, one cheek was a mask of blood; the eye stared opaquely from under a half-closed lid.
15. He's said to be recovering well from an eyelid operation and reconstructive surgery on his nose.
16. A tear found its way from under her eyelid, sliding down her cheek.
17. Watch for asymmetry of eyelid blinking or evidence of lower facial muscle weakness.
18. I pushed up his eyelid and exposed an inert brown pupil.
19. He'd been in a coma for weeks, when all of a sudden he flickered an eyelid.
20. They started talking about sex, but she didn't bat an eyelid.
21. She told him she'd spent all her savings but he didn't bat an eyelid.
22. The condemned man listened to his sentence without batting an eyelid.
23. An almost imperceptible wink as she passed him, a small flutter of the eyelid, showed she was learning.
24. Susan, my long suffering wife, who never batted an eyelid as this project unfolded and gave me lots of encouragement.
25. And farmers watching a demonstration of grass cutters didn't bat an eyelid at the state of the pasture.
26. On the top floor the bedrooms had pretty sloping ceilings and dormer windows peering out under eyelid gables.
27. Sweat glistened on his upper lip and tears on his lower eyelid.
28. Some one was pulling at her clothes, a hand shook her shoulder,(sentencedict.com) and then a thumb rolled back her eyelid.
29. Worst of all, Winsome had developed a large malignant tumour on the eyelid of one eye.
30. Nothing much ever happened in Surrey Hills, and nobody batted an eyelid.
More similar words: eyelash, see eye to eye, yell, eye, eyes, yellow, yelling, eyebrow, lid, keep an eye on, glide, valid, solid, slide, primary election, stolid, turn a blind eye, collide, squalid, invalid, solidify, validity, slide into, invalidate, solidification, elite, belief, feline, relief, delight.