Synonym: big, colossal, enormous, giant, gigantic, huge, immense, mammoth, monstrous, tremendous. Similar words: jumbled, jump, jumper, jump off, bamboo, embody, akimbo, gambol. Meaning: ['dʒʌmbəʊ] adj. of great mass; huge and bulky.
Random good picture Not show
1. He bought a jumbo packet of washing - power.
2. The jumbo jet was blasted out of the sky.
3. Jumbo jets somehow lack the glamour of the transatlantic liner.
4. The jumbo jet is due to fly the hostages directly back to London.
5. There were no other passengers on the jumbo.
6. Even eating a jumbo burrito he looked good.
7. The jumbo jet is after all one of the most potent symbols of this century.
8. I ate four jumbo sausages,(sentencedict.com) a pile of water-logged mash.
9. She became a pilot and now flies jumbo jets between Bali, Hawaii and Los Angeles.
10. I just traded up, discarding my old Colorado Jumbo 250 tape drive for new Colorado Jumbo 1400.
11. When Boeing rolled out its first jumbo, the 747, in 1969, it had been an occasion for rejoicing.
12. No psychiatry nonsense, no mumbo jumbo about theories and the other paraphernalia of the fiction writer.
13. Meanwhile, those who observed the jumbo jet exploding say they still have vivid memories.
14. S.-made Stinger anti-aircraft missile could have downed the jumbo jet.
15. And eggs of Jumbo size may often be found in large supermarkets.
16. A couple of jumbo jets could land on the floor space that houses this bash.
17. That's the same as a full jumbo jet crashing at Heathrow every day of the week and two on Sunday.
18. The international air corridors are filled with jumbo jets carrying tourists, business people, airline personnel and others.
19. Four Jumbo Jacks stopped him in a dead lane.
20. D . gelatinize reseaus and jumbo roll.
21. It isn't all mumbo jumbo as some people think.
22. You don't believe in horoscopes and all that mumbo jumbo, do you?
23. There are plans to enlarge the runway to enable jumbo jets to land.
24. The shuttle was then loaded atop a converted 747 jumbo jet and flown back to Kennedy.
25. Bird strikes have become far more frequent since the jumbo jets were introduced in the late 1970's.
26. Of course, the very concept of a popular tax collector is as oxymoronic as jumbo shrimp.
27. Missing were expensive black leather boots, the white shoe polish, a jumbo jar of Nivea.
28. After one of these, it's very difficult to appreciate a Quarter Pounder or Jumbo Jack.
29. Flight attendant Lauren Holly takes the controls on a jumbo jet after a prisoner escapes and eliminates the crew.
30. It has thus become a vicious circle of spoken mumbo jumbo.