Random good picture Not show
1. Some liberal investment banker from Scarsdale?
2. My friend E., an investment banker, is a consultant for Steelworkers locals in collective bargaining.
3. He was a spectacularly successful investment banker and pioneer in investment analysis.
4. But does Bush ever haul out the millionaire investment banker or oil baron to show whom he will be helping?
5. Byers, and investment banker Goldman Sachs, lets groups of people play fast-action games across the Internet.
6. The investment banker was a breed apart, a member of a master race of deal makers.
7. The con artist was posing as an investment banker.
8. The corporation is guaranteed this amount, and the investment banker takes the risk of selling issue.
9. IT SOUNDS like the testosterone-tinged vision of an investment banker: a little-known upstart buys its most famous rival, three times its size.
10. Gary Parr, a Lazard Ltd. investment banker who had done some work for Bear Stearns, was summoned from the Brooklyn theater where he was watching Patrick Stewart play "Macbeth."
11. He looked like an investment banker: middle-aged, clean-cut, wearing an expensive-looking gray suit.
12. Salomon was our investment banker, and its service was excellent.
13. A career as a stock broker or investment banker can offer a fast-paced, intense work environment with the potential for financial rewards.
14. Take Vicki Pitcock, for example, a New York investment banker and mother of three young children.
15. Mezvinsky, 31, is an investment banker whose parents, Edward Mezvinsky and Marjorie Margolies-Mezvinsky, are both former Democratic members of the US House of Representatives.
16. LAZ.N) investment banker Gary Parr said more financial institutions needing to fill "capital holes" will announce offerings now that they've completed year-end financial reviews.
17. Venture capital firm is an investment firm or investment banker that specializes in raising initial capital for prospects they cull out of many screened each year.
18. Mr Thornton's switch from investment banker to academic was not entirely planned.
19. As a Chicago - based investment banker, she structured mergers acquisitions,(sentencedict.com) as well as equity and debt transactions.
20. Off the air, he sounds like an investment banker who is running for office.
21. Mike Kuiack, an investment banker in Vancouver, British Columbia, who often travels to China, was an off-and-on student of Chinese for eight and a half years before he signed on to ChinesePod.
22. Never for a moment did I doubt the acceptability to an investment banker of a professed love of money.
23. Imagine if Wolfe had written a novel in which an investment banker runs over a middle-aged steelworker.
23. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
24. It was believed that much of the information was acquired by way of his employment as an investment banker.
25. It was a headhunter who found Sir John Riddell, a successful investment banker in his early fifties.
26. Co., the commercial banker, looks more like Morgan Stanley Group Inc., the investment banker.
27. In most cases the trustee is a commercial bank or investment banker.
28. Immediately after graduating from Pomona, he got a job as an investment banker.
29. Watch out Wall Street! A career as a stock broker or investment banker can offer a fast-paced, intense work environment with the potential for financial rewards.
30. Buying the brokerage after such a brief review of its books was simply too risky, the bank told Gary Parr, the investment banker representing Bear Stearns.
More similar words: investment, direct investment, vestment, banker, invest, investor, investigate, investigator, investigation, adjustment, contentment, resentment, discontentment, invent, inventory, invention, allotment, apartment, commitment, treatment, compartment, appointment, disappointment, involvement, establishment, establishment of, hunker down, blanket, hunkered down, bank on.