Random good picture Not show
1. He was determined to surpass the achievements of his older brothers.
2. It will be hard to surpass this very high score.
3. He hopes one day to surpass the world record.
4. In the early 1990s, Goodby helped Sega surpass Nintendo.
5. That would surpass its previous high of $ 13. 375.
6. If I beat Chavez, my career will far surpass any expectations.
7. You still have to surpass some threshold of stardom to get all that free time.
8. He wants to surpass and astound them by transforming the world.
9. In 15 years, China will likely surpass the U.S. as the world's largest market.
10. Middle-class living standards here far surpass life in Moscow, where many still live dormitory-style in small apartments.
10. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
11. Young people surpass old men in strength.
12. One's abillity and learning surpass the average.
13. To reach and surpass a midpoint or milestone.
14. Housing surpass Qingdao Qingdao Seagull unknown Seaview Hotel to listen to the sea Menuhin family, cooking, it is cheaper!
15. Surpass the high marks demand sheet statistics regular college course thesis!
16. The modern gecko's length of body will not surpass 16 inches.
17. But, like the Super Bowl itself, expectations for these Web sites usually surpass the actual event.
18. He says he actually was referring to loans that surpass the equity of the homes, not home-equity loans in general.
19. The suspicion is that Mr Koogle may have lowered expectations so he can later surpass them.
20. I already think of nothing but him, but this will be different; this will surpass everything else.
21. The drug maker also said its 1995 earnings from continuing operations will surpass $ 2. 80 a share.
22. When the Democrats convene in Chicago later this month, they will try to equal or surpass the Republican hyperbole.
23. After plunging to the bottom three years ago, housing prices in 94109 skyrocketed nearly 80 percent to also surpass previous highs.
24. When he comes, he will respect the shamans whose medical skills his will surpass but never entirely supplant.
25. The most splendid achievement of all is the constant striving to surpass yourself and to be worthy of your own approval. Denis Waitley
26. The project did not have numbers available but said online ad revenue was expected to surpass print newspaper ad revenue for the first time in 2010.
27. The bomber aircraft and fighter-bomber's service ceiling, most does not surpass 16000 meters.
28. In addition, the driver may when the speed does not surpass 10 kilometers operated the vehicle roof, after make and break end of process, also will have the sound signal reminder.
29. The poet fancies to create a kind of great poetry which could surpass both female parent and the male parent . This is undoubtedly great humanity---something of the character of poetry.
30. The puppy and the airedale should within January not probably wash surpass two baths, arrives really, when they very dirty, should not surpass this number.
More similar words: usurp, surplus, surprise, surprised, surprising, in surprise, pass, surprisingly, passe, pass out, pass away, pass by, pass off, passed, pass on, compass, impasse, passive, passage, passion, encompass, pass over, passport, compassion, passageway, come to pass, passenger, assure, passionate, pass through.