Random good picture Not show
1. He surprised a masked intruder in the kitchen.
2. The police warned the intruder off.
3. The dog growled at the intruder.
4. Armed guards wrestled with the intruder.
5. His pulse raced as he faced the armed intruder.
6. The intruder had left some clear footprints in the flower beds.
7. The police think the intruder got in through an unlocked window.
8. The intruder whipped out a knife from his pocket.
9. An intruder had tripped the alarm.
10. He flattened the intruder with a single punch.
11. She aimed the gun straight at the intruder.
12. The intruder whipped out a knife .
13. The dog jumped at the intruder with frenzied barks.
14. He tackled a masked intruder at his home.
15. Intruder alarms are being fitted in many schools as a way of improving security.
16. I feel like an intruder when I visit their home.
17. The spotlights go on automatically when an intruder is detected in the garden.
18. An intruder forced open a lock on French windows at the house.
19. The intruder smashed a window to get in and then neutralized the alarm system.
19. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
20. The intruder fired at least one more shot at the guard, then fled.
21. He was stabbed when he tackled an intruder armed with a knife.
22. At first I felt like an intruder in their family.
23. There's some suggestion that the intruder was the same person that killed Angie.
24. Your baby must have frightened off the intruder.
25. An intruder stood over me, waiting.
26. We hid himself behind the bushes, ready to pounce on the intruder.
27. The alarm emits infra-red rays which are used to detect any intruder.
28. We hid behind the bushes, ready to pounce on the intruder.
29. The people in the room seemed to regard her as an unwelcome intruder.
30. She was able to provide a description of the intruder.
More similar words: intrude, in truth, intrusive, intrusion, rude, crude, prudent, trudge, imprudent, protruding, antrum, untrue, untruth, interlude, intra, intrigue, intrepid, intricate, in trouble, introvert, intrinsic, introduce, intrigued, under control, introspect, intramural, intriguing, introducing, intractable, intransigent.