Random good picture Not show
1. Some intrepid individuals were still prepared to make the journey.
2. Intrepid pioneers came to California by wagon train.
3. Their memories emphasise his intrepid, iconoclastic, and freedom-loving wilfulness.
4. Even the most intrepid social workers were aghast at the enormity of it all.
5. The only movement was an occasional flock of intrepid sea gulls foraging through the mess.
6. Now thirty-five intrepid Lionisers were gazing at the outside of the small single-fronted cottage with its tiny parlour overlooking the street.
7. But not of course the intrepid airmen who gathered for today's briefing.
8. The intrepid manager had to content himself with numbering his reserve teams.
9. He had been a gregarious collegian, intrepid traveler and vigorous outdoorsman.
10. The intrepid four took part in a gruelling sponsored 50-mile bicycle ride.
11. The intrepid scientists promptly set out to test whether human beings do the same.
12. At this moment the three intrepid travellers appeared.
13. He is not really satisfied with his intrepid action.
14. No intrepid picture be not a droplet like me!
15. All lie in wait for the intrepid visitor .
16. He has an intrepid disposition[sentencedict.com], and great strength.
17. Intrepid pioneers settled the American West.
17. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
18. While some intrepid individuals did speculate in currency futures, highly trained specialists dominated the pits.
19. Was he too intrepid or just as good at skiing as other sports?
20. The " Intrepid " was used by Lowe for aerial surveillance during the Civil War.
21. It was built to last, and the vaulted classrooms now serve as tearooms for any tourists intrepid enough to reach them.
22. There are indications that Dodge might be creating a similar flap with its new entry into Winston Cup, the Intrepid.
23. The wonders of Ease Gill are available only to a privileged few intrepid explorers.
24. He is accompanied by Nicholas Frere, who has been courting his sister and whose intrepid, free-spirited demeanour he envies.
25. The genes show that the invasion force involved just a few intrepid voyagers.
26. Vladek, like Rupert, is the epitome of pluck: jaunty, stouthearted and as resourceful as he is intrepid.
27. Then it became a problem of moving the more intrepid ones westward so that others could fill their places.
28. Honors violent is the Mowang villages strongholds tradition, Mowang person hanger-on disciple is famous by the intrepid battle efficiency.
29. The commander and his officers took an affectionate farewell of their intrepid friends.
30. You feel that self is weak helpless one lamb , the other party is blueing hungry one eye wolf , does not have tender feelings honey intention, only when occupying a sum intrepid.
More similar words: trepidation, entrepreneur, joint resolution, tepid, epidemic, epidermis, fire pit, decrepit, centre, entreat, entrench, entrenched, obstreperous, contretemps, keep in touch, deep in thought, intrude, in truth, intrigue, keep in touch with, intrinsic, intrusive, intrigued, in trouble, intrusion, introduce, intricate, introspect, intramural, intriguing.