Random good picture Not show
1. He presented us with a couple of jade lions.
2. Jade is a precious stone.
3. She was deceived into buying a jade ornament.
4. Jade and turquoise are semi-precious stones.
5. Jade nestled her first child in her arms.
6. You saucy little jade!
7. Other products were jade, rushes, tamarisk and balsam poplar.
8. This was duly reflected in the jade inventory.
9. A tiger of jade pulls the rope.
10. I don't deal in jade.
11. Silk, jade and spices became valued commodities.
12. Drinking water in which jade has been soaked will strengthen your body.
12. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
13. This could be done by mixing powdered jade with more palatable foods.
14. But Jade Pike has come close to dying many times in the past year.
15. In the case of jade its aesthetic qualities only became apparent when the stone was polished.
16. That sort of green, a clear, pale, jade, was her colour.
17. Unless the Grand Theogonist is killed outright the Jade Griffon will enable him to sustain wounds which would kill an ordinary man.
18. In exchange they eagerly proffered jade adze blades as well as weapons and articles of clothing.
19. He rough-hewed a statue out of a block of jade rapidly but then polished it slowly over a long period.
20. On display are earrings, necklaces and bracelets made from jade, amber and amethyst.
21. When Captain Cook encountered the Maori he found the chiefs adorned with jade insignia.
22. A high official would be likely to have one of jade, nephrite for the body and jadeite for the stopper.
23. He describes a balcony with a balustrade of crumbling stucco, on which sits a struggling jade plant in an earthenware pot.
24. Alarmed, she had hurried to it, to notice immediately that a small jade figurine was missing.
25. A simpler and more pleasant way of achieving the same end was to use jade vessels for food and drink.
26. Two hundred pounds for information leading to the recovery of Miss Templeton's jade.
27. Ralph proposed with a family ring Theresa had brought over, a single piece of spinach-green jade set in white gold.
28. Even when the forms of such things as halberds or hoe-blades were rendered in jade they were too delicate for functional use.
29. That scheming, cheating harlot, whose son you have consorted with like a cheap jade.
30. Electric rainbows of mystery - scarlet, persimmon and purple; violet, peacock, saffron and jade.