Random good picture Not show
1. I was angry at his slipshod work.
2. You're too slipshod about your presentation.
3. The subject is taught in a slipshod manner.
4. Slipshod work will never pass muster.
5. She complained that the solicitor's work had been slipshod.
6. The hotel had always been run in a slipshod way.
7. The research project was shelved due to slipshod management.
8. This is a dangerous time to be slipshod or careless about anything, for your mistakes will be ruthlessly and embarrassingly exposed.
9. To be slipshod is to be hounded, which is the last thing he wants.
9. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
10. Scientists may be more slipshod than they care to admit about replication and falsification.
11. Slipshod administration caused several staffers to go for months without receiving their salaries, while running up thousands of dollars in advances.
12. Noades blamed unprofessionalism, a slipshod approach and complacency for the club's disappointing start to the season.
13. He is sometimes slipshod in handling his sources.
14. A raise? When your work is so slipshod?
15. Such lax and slipshod ways are no longer acceptable.
16. This is very slipshod work.
17. Her mother was a dear woman, slipshod, harum - scarum.
18. The gimcrack, slipshod, ecologically disastrous building developments in Northern Cyprus may last just 10 years, all things being well.
19. They would muddle on in the old slipshod way of trusting to chance.
20. Colonel Cathcart was a slick, successful , slipshod, unhappy man of thirty - six .
21. Don't do your work in a slipshod manner . You should be conscientious and have a sense of responsibility.
22. Like many women, I've felt guilty about my slipshod breast exams for years.
23. The two houses held slipshod hearings and debates on the bill for several weeks.
24. He concluded that at least part of the trouble was slipshod storytelling in the New Testament.
25. Sure, go ahead and buy a used car from Slipshod Acme car company.
26. Dad was not in favor of spending time on books made a rough and slipshod way.
27. Some TV plays are made in a rough and slipshod way.
28. They were raked over the coals for burning out slipshod work.