Similar words: sudden, suddenly, all of a sudden, drab, draw, drag, draft, drawl. Meaning: n. 1. a member of the lowest or worker Hindu caste 2. the lowest of the four varnas: the servants and workers of low status.
Random good picture Not show
1. The peach leafhopper( Typhlocyba sudra )is one of the important insect pests of peach tree in Guiyang.
2. A sudra may prove to be a great warrior, but he will never be allowed.
3. E. sudra individuals attracted each other and the individual group was basic component in its distribution.
4. No Jaina can make shoes – some Hindu sudra has to make the shoes.
5. No Jaina can clean the toilets – some sudra has to do that work.
6. During the ceremony of investiture he shocked his relatives by accepting a meal cooked by his nurse, a sudra woman.
7. The temporal, spatial and two-dimensional niche breadth and overlap of Tetranychus viennensis Zacher, Erythroneura sudra Distant and their major natural enemies were studied in Shandong.
8. Even your shadow will be untouchable. And a brahmin has to take a bath if the shadow of a sudra falls on him. The sudra has not touched him, but his shadow is also untouchable.