Random good picture Not show
1. Digoxin has positive inotropic and negative chronotropic activity.
2. The term inotropic is commonly used in discussing changes in myocardial contractility.
3. Conclusion: Soy peptides have negative inotropic effect and can attenuate the positive inotropic effect of isoprenaline in isolated working rat hearts.
4. Both negative inotropic agent and rise of preload caused the increase of EDSL.
4. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
5. The present results suggest a significant inotropic effect on normal and the experimented failing heart in rabbits, no change in cardiac afterload was observed at these dose levels.
6. AIM To study the positive inotropic effect of methyl polyglycoside (Mpg) on isolated guinea pig atria and its mechanism.
7. Furthermore, XT not only attenuated the positive inotropic action, but also delayed the following toxicity response induced by ouabain in the isolated left atria.
8. And there is no difference in using inotropic drugs after operation.
9. Conclusion The negative inotropic action of midazolam, propofol and combination of two drugs on the heart is related to an inhibition of L type calcium current.
10. Positive inotropic effects and safety margin of milrinone had been compared with ouabain on ailing heart model in cats and guinea-pigs.
11. The relationship between positive inotropic effect and changes in AP. was discussed.
12. The current indication of non digitalis positive inotropic drug in the treatment of heart failure and research advance of non digitalis positive inotropic drug were summarized in this article.
13. Resuscitation restored the circulation, but the patient required artificial ventilation and inotropic support thereafter.
14. METHODS: The isolated right papillary muscle of cat was used to assess the positive inotropic effects by cummulative concentrations of Ibo and Oua.
15. The treatment of right ventricular myocardial infarction has to include maintaining or restoring sinus rhythm, adequate preload, anti-ischemia, and positive inotropic drug appropriately.
16. Conclusion: Endogenous catecholamine mediates the arrhythmogenic, positively chronotropic and inotropic effects of IL-2. IL-2 at 200 U/ml inhibits the cardiac function in the isolated rat heart.
17. Experiments on the isolated atrium and perfused heart of rats showed that pyquiton (Praziquantel) had positive inotropic effect which can be antagonized by Propranolol and Verapamil.
18. Defibrillation rate, serum potassium after the open of aortic artery and the supporting time of respiratory and positive inotropic agents were observed after aortic cross-clamp removal.
19. The influence of inosine on the contractility of isolated papillary muscle indicated that it had a direct, positive inotropic action on the myocardium.
20. ECG is a commonly used heart function test in analysis of cardiac chronotropic and dromotropic, but it can not be used for detection of cardiac inotropic.
21. This study tested the hypothesis that the use of inotropic drugs is associated with postoperative AF.
22. In general, patients with relatively normal preoperative LV function will not require inotropic support to separate from CPB.
More similar words: phototropic, psychotropic, adrenocorticotropic, esotropia, tropic, thyrotropin, tropics, gonadotropin, somatotropin, phototropism, tropical, subtropical, isentropic, tropical zone, tropical fish, tropic of cancer, tropical cyclone, tropical rain forest, tropic of capricorn, allotropy, allotrope, drop in on, heliotrope, anthropic, autotrophic, tropism, heterotrophic, misanthropic, entropion, philanthropic.