Random good picture Not show
1. Gaur and Nitai, ye blessed brothers!
2. Was a gaur expert, but ultimately was killed in a fight with a bull gaur .
3. Tiger preferred gaur and avoided muntjac, while the leopard avoided wild pig.
4. As a large group they can attack even gaur[sentencedict.com], leopard and even tiger.
5. In the book there are 5 pics of gaur killed and eaten by tigers.
6. Researchers have since cloned cats, goats, cows, mice, pigs, rabbits, horses, deer, mules and gaur, a large wild ox of Southeast Asia.
7. Stuart said the same approach could be applied to a variety of species in Asia, including the wild water buffalo, several types of primates and the gaur, the world's largest cattle.
8. The Indo-Malayan lowlands are home to Asian elephants, clouded leopards, wild water buffalo, gaur, hornbills, cobras and geckos.
9. Even, noble attempts to save endangered species from extinction by nuclear transfer have been tried, and in some cases resulted in live animals (wild cats, gaur and mouflon sheep).
10. "People are watching it not only here at the ministry, but right across the country, " Gaur said.
11. Tigers can kill prey animals much larger than. themselves - Tigers weighing 100-250 kg regularly kill 900 kg Gaur . In the wild. Tigers may eat up to 40 kg of meat at a time.