Random good picture Not show
(1) The vaccination doesn't necessarily make you completely immune.
(2) The pilot programme of vaccination proved successful.
(3) Vaccination and other prophylactic measures can be carried out.
(4) I'm immune to smallpox as a result of vaccination. Sentencedict.com
(5) The vaccination is given in early infancy.
(6) I'm to have a vaccination tomorrow.
(7) The epidemic was held in check by widespread vaccination.
(8) Smallpox can be contained by vaccination.
(9) There is a 90% uptake of vaccination in this country.
(10) Vaccination is essential to protect people exposed to hepatitis B infection.
(11) The vaccination program has been a major factor in the improvement of health standards.
(12) The eradication of smallpox by vaccination was one of medicine's greatest triumphs.
(13) You should delay vaccination if you are unwell with a fever.
(14) The vaccination gives you immunity against the disease for up to six months.
(15) Vaccination immunizes people against smallpox.
(16) A flu vaccination can help to protect you from flu.
(17) Who can give me a flu vaccination Your doctor will normally be able to vaccinate you with a flu vaccine.
(18) Vaccination and treatment of animals,(sentencedict.com) and quality control of meat have been used to combat the disease.
(19) Some people suffered severe neural damage as a result of the vaccination.
(20) Anyone who wants to avoid the flu should consider getting a vaccination.
(21) Parents were too frightened to bring their children for vaccination.
(22) They also revealed that employers were trying to cut costs on essential precautions such as vaccination and protective equipment and clothing.
(23) But, undoubtedly,'s major achievements were in the field of vaccination against polio.
(24) The belief in Hawaii that leprosy was contagious was accompanied by the thought that the disease might be communicated through vaccination.
(25) But instead, recent years have seen a resurgence and the spotlight is once again on vaccination.
(26) About 15m doses of the vaccine have been administered to children and teenagers since the vaccination programme began 10 months ago.
(27) The great infectious epidemics responded to a combination of improved sanitation and hygiene, vaccination programmes and antibiotics.
(28) Medical services, skills and drugs improved rapidly, particularly due to vaccination.
(29) The only effective means of controlling outbreaks of this disease are mass vaccination campaigns.
(30) The cell migration cycle is based on experimental work in animal studies as well as in human studies of oral vaccination.
More similar words: hallucination, vaccine, domination, inclination, rumination, combination, nomination, examination, termination, abomination, destination, pollination, imagination, culmination, machination, elimination, desalination, denomination, determination, contamination, recrimination, extermination, insubordination, discrimination, predestination, procrastination, self-incrimination, nationalization, assassination, fascinating.