Similar words: in addition, addition, additional, edition, tradition, condition, expedition, conditions.
Random good picture Not show
1. In addition to endure, we have no choice.
2. I minored in literature in addition to art.
3. To accomplish great things, in addition to dream, must act.
4. In addition to the thick fog, there was a heavy swell.
5. In addition to the 81 positive comments, 26 students had neutral, mixed, negative or off topic views.
6. Use a good waterproof adhesive in addition to the screws.
7. In addition to the photos, nothing taken away; In addition to the footprints, nothing left.
8. In addition to you,and who is eligible walked around in my heart.
9. She gets various perquisites in addition to her wages.
10. In addition to a competitive salary, the company offers attractive employee benefits.
11. Students choose from optional subjects in addition to the core curriculum.
12. The freighter carries a few passengers in addition to its cargo.
13. The film star has an incredible car in addition to a large house.
14. In addition to these arrangements, extra ambulances will be on duty until midnight.
15. In addition to my weekly wage, I got a lot of tips.
16. In addition to his movie work, Redford is known as a champion of environmental causes.
17. There's a postage and packing fee in addition to the repair charge.
18. In addition to his flat in London, he has a villa in Italy and a castle in Scotland.
18. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
19. In addition to giving a general introduction to computers, the course also provides practical experience.
20. In addition to gene, intelligence also depends on an adequate diet, a good education and a decent home environment.
21. In addition to natural rivers, the Chinese working people have dug many canals.
22. I wrote feature stories, in addition to editorials.
23. In addition to writing, I also enjoy rock climbing.
24. In addition to the parcels were seven birthday cards.
25. While this was in addition to room and board, the amount itself was very small.
26. In addition to discharging eligible patients, Gordon sought to change a series of other long-standing practices.
27. In addition to the aforementioned film projects, Elliott has appeared in two TV comedies.
28. In addition to its services, which Sniffen said include medical advice, the center offers food, clothing and emergency loans.
29. In addition to ads, the screen saver features the information crawl at the bottom of the screen.
30. In addition to the papal disregard of Canterbury's primatial claim over York, the monastic community suffered another grievous blow.
More similar words: in addition, addition, additional, edition, tradition, condition, expedition, conditions, traditional, traditionally, in relation to, pay attention to, in proportion to, position, coalition, munitions, combination, nomination, inclination, transition, composition, opposition, exhibition, definition, acquisition, practitioner, recognition, contribution, in all directions, discrimination.