Random good picture Not show
(1) It is arguable whether the rebels will knuckle under.
(2) The only thing to do was knuckle down and get on with some serious hard work.
(3) His act is too near the knuckle for me.
(4) He would not knuckle down under their pressure.
(5) He refused to knuckle under to the enemy.
(6) Our fingers bend at the knuckle.
(7) He managed to knuckle down to his lessons long enough to pass his examination.
(8) If he doesn't knuckle down soon, he'll never get through those exams.
(9) He is clearly ready to knuckle down to the task.
(10) I decide to knuckle down for an hour and get the job done.
(11) You're going to have to really knuckle down if you want to pass your exams.
(12) The United States, he said, did not knuckle under to demands.
(13) I'm going to have to knuckle down to some serious study.
(14) I grimaced at the feel of the first knuckle.
(15) No attempts made to knuckle down and smarten up.
(16) It felt like he was cracking a knuckle.
(17) Some coaches knuckle under to that.
(18) Hand conditioning: knuckle push-ups, taking care to keep the body straight.
(19) Start below the lowest knuckle and pull along each finger and thumb with your other thumb and index finger.
(20) Some of his jokes are a bit too near the knuckle for my taste.
(21) You'll shoot in a truer straight line if you knuckle down.
(22) If you want to pass that exam, you'll have to knuckle down.
(23) David Seaman was back in the Arsenal goal after breaking a knuckle.
(24) Some of his jokes were a bit near the knuckle.
(25) Some of his jokes are a bit near the knuckle.
(26) Mollified, if not entirely convinced, Vincent went back to Mauve and tried hard to knuckle down.
(27) She was fiddling self-consciously with her wedding ring, twisting it around below her knuckle.
(28) Social workers and their managers are clearly ready to knuckle down to the task of making the policy work for users. Sentencedict.com
(29) But he kept his anger under control and vowed to knuckle down and fight for a first-team future.
(30) By the 1730s this construction had been superseded by a knuckle joint at the top and the gate-leg had become virtually obsolete.