Random good picture Not show
1. Is she a Spaniard or an Italian?
2. My mother, a Spaniard, always used to wax lyrical about the lemon trees in the family garden.
3. In 1532 the Spaniards finally overwhelmed the armies of Peru.
4. Spaniards are worried about German investors deserting Spain for Eastern Europe.
5. She married a Spaniard and finished up in Barcelona.
6. Another Spaniard, Emilio Sanchez[sentencedict.com], put out Jens Woehrmann in three sets.
7. In the late 18th century, Spaniards and Mexicans began to intermarry with the Indians.
8. The 78 - years - old Spaniard was appointed IOC president in 1980.
9. A neutral might argue a case for the Spaniard.
10. He is a Spaniard pure and simple.
11. The Spaniard and the Indian are diametrically opposed.
12. This is Spaniard colonial in America final expansionism action.
13. The Spaniard tried to explain his remarks after today's qualifying.
14. He finished ahead of the Spaniard(sentencedict.com), and in the process picked up his first time trial win as a pro.
15. The Spaniard was wrapped in a serape; he had bushy white whiskers; long white hair flowed from under his sombrero , and he wore green goggles.
16. The spaniard a buxom widow must is either marry, bur, or shut up in a convent.
17. The Spaniard made the most of his opportunity when torrential rain and car failures combined to leave him in a straight fight with Ferrari's Felipe Massa.
18. But the Spaniard knows he and his teammates can take nothing for granted against Sam Allardyce's relegation battlers.
19. The Spaniard a buxom widow must be either married, buried, or shut up in a convent.
20. No Spaniard had been seen. Nobody had entered or left the alley. Everything was auspicious.
21. Spaniard Almunia, who has stated a desire to play for his adopted country, is entitled to become a naturalised citizen after marrying an English woman.
22. The Spaniard gallantly fought off 11 set points before Seles won 8-6.
23. She's either a Spaniard or an Italian. I am not sure.
24. Lopez upset fellow Spaniard and fourth seed David Ferrer 6 - 4 6 - 3.
25. Lucius Verus : Are you the digit they call the Spaniard?
26. Albert Riera have formed a special partnership down Liverpool's left in the short time the Spaniard has been at the club.
27. John McMahon's young team left it late to seal the win. Pacheco set up Nemeth for the opening goal, before the Spaniard won a penalty which he cooly converted from the spot.
28. They were commissioned by a papal envoy, Rodrigo Borja, a Spaniard who went on to become Pope Alexander VI in 1492.
29. Where will be then this fabulous feeling of being Spaniard?
30. GoalFran Merida has insisted that he will be "eternally grateful" to Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger after the Spaniard was officially presented as an Atletico Madrid player on Friday afternoon.
More similar words: Hispanic, Spanish, spanish armada, spanish inquisition, pecuniary, span, mania, maniac, panic, maniacally, billiard, panicky, megalomania, companion, accompanied, diary, menial, apiary, denial, genial, eugenia, tertiary, insomnia, perennial, familiar, colonial, peculiar, biennial, patriarch, judiciary.