Random good picture Not show
1. The meat should be marinated overnight to tenderize and flavour it.
2. Do you know how to tenderize the meat?
3. The acid helps tenderize the meat.
4. Did you know it will tenderize meats?
5. You can also use vinegar to tenderize seafood steaks.
6. One important way to tenderize meat is by aging. Carcasses are aged by holding them at refrigeration temperatures for extended periods of time after slaughter and initial chilling.
7. Brushing such liquids on to the meat creates a crust that helps to tenderize it.
8. The key is in the cooking; no amount of marinating will tenderize a tough cut of meat.
8. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
9. Meat and poultry can be marinated for several hours or days to tenderize or add flavor.
10. For example, lipids are softeners and lubricants that the baker a cake formula to tenderize cake.
11. This review elucidated the progress on the application and mechanism of calcium chloride treatment to tenderize muscle.
12. For example, lipids are softeners and lubricants that the baker blends into a cake formula to tenderize cake.
13. It is a universal view that about electrical stimulation background and the current studying, and the principle of the tenderize meat and the electrical stimulation treatment improves meat tenderize.
14. AHA fruit acid essence mildly removes the aging surface cells, activate and tenderize it.
15. If he's planning to pop it on the grill, since the meat can be tough, he'll brine it with salt and chiles first to tenderize it.
More similar words: tender, tenderly, rendering, contender, tenderness, legal tender, superintendent, mesmerize, pulverized, bowdlerize, characterize, lender, sender, render, fender, gender, offender, slender, wandering, engender, defender, extended, tendency, wondering, surrender, pretended, laundering, transgender, tendentious, kindergarten.