Random good picture Not show
1. The daring of his exploits had been hugely magnified by constant telling.
2. Many, perhaps all, Internet stocks are hugely overvalued.
3. After the feast the prince belched hugely.
4. The others seemed to find my discomfort hugely entertaining.
5. He sat up and yawned hugely.
6. They intended to invest hugely in new technology.
7. He gave her a hugely expensive diamond ring.
8. Guerrero's music is hugely popular in Latin America.
9. As a writer she was hugely influential.
10. In summer this hotel is a hugely popular venue for wedding receptions.
11. In my opinion, she's a hugely overrated singer.
12. Some of these young musicians are hugely talented.
13. His debut album was hugely successful Stateside.
14. Their business has been hugely successful.
15. I trusted his judgement and was hugely relieved when he agreed.
16. You risk hugely compounding the problem by getting caught in half-truths.
17. I also happen to possess a hugely competitive nature, especially when it comes to sport.
18. They were hugely popular and widely read.
19. Doctors at the time criticized the hugely popular diet.
20. So last February 1 at Twickenham was a hugely welcome break in what was becoming a sort of personal Aherne tradition.
21. Rather than invest hugely in technology, the Halifax used cheap and cheerful computer systems to centralise information-gathering and to design easy-to-administer products.
22. Moreover, these four hugely wheeling winds resound with rhythmic echoes from realms that can not be directly known.
23. Her latest album is hugely successful in the U.S. and here, yet you never see her on the celebrity circuit.
24. The department has been accused of being inefficient and hugely overstaffed.
25. We should stop the nonsense of taxpayers trying to finance new weapons whose costs always overrun hugely.
26. Enzyme and bacteria factories for pharmaceutical products have become hugely advanced.
27. The Independent On Sunday, for example, found Coleridge's fine table manners hugely amusing.
28. Guinness, which sells 22 variants of its stout around the globe[sentencedict.com], varies hugely in alcohol content.
29. John Piper died yesterday at the age of 88, after a hugely varied career as an artist.
30. They object to the two giants being lumped together simply because they are hugely ambitious, colossally expensive and largely Texan.