Random good picture Not show
2. He claims he was not given a fair hearing.
3. Loud noise can impair your hearing.
4. He was born with a hearing defect.
5. We shall be interested in hearing your comments.
6. She is hard of hearing.
7. His hearing is very sharp.
8. I see there's nothing wrong with your hearing!
9. On hearing the news, she made off.
10. Hearing the news, he breathed a sigh of relief.
11. He is studying hearing in very young infants.
12. The explosion damaged his hearing.
13. His hearing is very bad.
14. I thought you were hard of hearing.
15. I felt much better after hearing that.
16. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
17. Hearing his story, her eyes were washed with tears.
18. I vaguely remember hearing him come in.
19. He's getting old and his hearing isn't very good.
20. I've been hearing a lot about your doings.
21. I'm sick and tired of hearing that..
22. I'm having trouble hearing you.
22. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
23. The judge adjourned the hearing until next Tuesday.
24. The hearing in my left ear's not so good.
25. You'll be hearing from us very soon.
26. I am dull of hearing.
27. She has remarkable hearing for a lady of her age.
28. On hearing the news, he made out of the room.
29. Just crank up your hearing aid a peg or two.
30. This programme will be broadcast with subtitles for the hard of hearing.
More similar words: sense of hearing, rearing, wearing, tearing, bearing, clearing, bearings, forbearing, endearing, overbearing, disappearing, weariness, bear in mind, daring, caring, blaring, staring, glaring, roaring, earring, heartening, preparing, heartbreaking, shear, hear, heart, shears, heard, hearth, hearty.