Random good picture Not show
(1) Congress has been tinkering with the legislation.
(2) He spends every weekend tinkering with his car.
(3) Stop tinkering with that clock and take it to the repair shop.
(4) He likes tinkering with computers.
(5) Who's been tinkering with the wiring?
(6) He was tinkering away at the broken machine.
(7) Dad was always tinkering around with engines.
(8) He's in the garage tinkering with his bike.
(9) No amount of tinkering is going to improve matters.
(10) He's outside tinkering around with his bike.
(11) He was tinkering at the television set.
(12) I wish the government would stop tinkering with the health service.
(13) The government is merely tinkering at the edges of a much wider problem.
(14) The password will prevent others from tinkering with your data.
(15) She spent the afernoon tinkering about in the garden shed.
(16) Clearly, substantial changes are needed rather than tinkering.
(17) Governments are not very good at tinkering.
(18) Total design is much more satisfying than tinkering.
(19) In fact, a tinkering government is a dangerous thing.
(20) The government is tinkering with minor matters while the Crown Court burns a substantial amount of money. Sentencedict.com
(21) As of last week, Sun was still tinkering with the Viking's clock speeds.
(22) Slowly tinkering with the final pages, so I can have them as a Christmas present for Stanley.
(23) President Clinton is also tinkering with private pension plans to finance his own social agenda.
(24) Manning had some aluminum foil that they were tinkering with at the plant.
(25) Any tinkering by users would negate the principle of a worldwide standard.
(26) It needed nerds tinkering brilliantly in California to create new communication technologies.
(27) In a complicated system, though, tinkering with one component can put another one out of kilter.
(28) They haven't made any real changes to the system — they've just been tinkering around a bit.
(29) It was supposed to keep retirement benefits safe from politicians' tinkering.
(30) To spice up some of their machines, parlor owners have been tinkering illegally with the odds.
More similar words: tinker, bickering, trinket, lingering, sprinkling, mothering, gathering, offering, withering, wandering, covering, towering, wavering, altering, faltering, shivering, muttering, suffering, lumbering, pioneering, glowering, filtering, doddering, quavering, smoldering, quivering, smattering, flattering, watering can, unwavering.