Random good picture Not show
(1) Smoke wreathed his head like a halo.
(2) The sun had a faint halo round it.
(3) When there is solar halo , it will rain; when there is lunar halo , it will blow.
(4) His head is surrounded by a golden halo.
(5) Even without mistakes, the halo effect eventually wears off when some one else emerges as the new golden girl.
(6) Her dark hair stood out like an untidy halo around her head.
(7) In its place was a halo of entirely new material.
(8) A halo rich with rust is lofted round the heads Of James and John and Peter.
(9) A halo of wispy blonde curls capped her pretty face.
(10) A ragged halo of smoky-blue cloud wraps round the intense silver glow.
(11) Since it formed a halo over the puck, did that amount to the same thing?
(12) She played the part of an angel[sentencedict.com/halo.html], complete with wings and a halo.
(13) Secondly, it causes the lights to be surrounded by a ring of light, which I refer to as their halo.
(14) In addition to this, every vision is surrounded by a kind of halo designed to gain its acceptance.
(15) As a result, his skin glowed more healthily and his halo of hair gleamed like the outer circle of the sun.
(16) Recognizing the voice, I immediately moved out of the halo of the marijuana smoke.
(17) All around the head of the minister-with-the-film-star looks was a nimbus, or brightly-shining halo.
(18) The gadgetry enables the renegade network to give viewers a puck encased in a blue halo.
(19) He climbed the ladder and studied his face for half an hour in the silver disc that was his halo.
(20) The Fire Ghost simply bursts into flames, its spectral body surrounded with a huge halo of dancing fire.
(21) When the sun shines through your hair it looks like a golden halo.
(22) Perversa is another nude torso with an unusual shining halo: Gyrating plants creep across it.
(23) Midnight sunlight shining through fogs gives the GISP2 drill tower a halo on summer nights.
(24) It is seen in the form of the sun and the full moon, halo and rainbow.
(25) It was a photo of a robed woman with a sharp star for a halo and a torch in her upraised hand.
(26) For example, Nina Hagen appears as a sickly-sweet Madonna with husband and child under a halo of circus lights.
(27) At the day's end, when everything cools down again, the halo disappears.
(28) She is also wearing a silver-gray disk that appears like an oval halo behind her head.
(29) When shot from a special camera, the RoboPuck is seen on television with a halo.
(30) A green light, like the go light in the painting, may be surrounded by a blue halo.