Random good picture Not show
1. Clear expression is the hallmark of good writing.
2. Simplicity is a hallmark of this design.
3. Attention to detail is the hallmark of a fine craftsman.
4. One hallmark of a good politician is his ability to influence people.
5. Their performance did not bear the hallmark of European champions.
6. It's a technique that has become the hallmark of Amber Films.
7. Relationships are the hallmark of the mature person. Brian Tracy
8. Waste became a hallmark of consumerism.
9. Clog dancing is a hallmark of Appalachian culture.
10. Her health was a hallmark of her personality.
11. Cultural shock was a hallmark of the period.
12. His campaign hallmark is his informality and accessibility.
13. In what would become a hallmark of the next dozen years, the Legislature was seldom able to act on major issues.
14. Flexibility within the classroom, the hallmark of the gifted teacher, must find a place in far more of our schools.
15. Even Hallmark is selling bath gels and scented soaps with their cards, for goodness' sakes.
16. Many said the special effects, a hallmark of director Steven Spielberg, were amazing.
17. The hallmark of the industrial revolution has been the slow replacement of the unskilled by the skilled.
18. A duty to describe is the moral hallmark of the new novel.
19. This is the hallmark of a genuine higher education: the ability to conduct a critical dialogue with oneself.
20. Thus sensitization lacks the specificity which is the hallmark of truly associative learning in which a particular pairing of stimuli is achieved.
21. These hotels still offer the sort of service which were the hallmark of the grand days of travel.
22. The segregation of departments according to media, rather than along historical periods, has always been a hallmark of the Louvre.
23. Stretching exercises are especially important to enable students to perform the fantastic kicks that are the hallmark of taekwondo.
24. Explanations after the facts are of course very useful but the hallmark of a successful research programme is predictions.
25. I tried to write them in an easygoing style, which was my hallmark.
26. All except one, who hobbled after them,[sentencedict .com] hampered by the club foot that is the hallmark of polio.
27. One key reason was the company opted to step back from the relentless price-cutting that is a hallmark of the juice business.
28. Behaviouralists drew a sharp distinction between normative and scientific statements, and made it the hallmark of science to avoid the normative.
29. Only on this basis can people make the informed choice which is the hallmark of the educated person.
30. But Korn/Ferry have not developed the teamwork approach that has become a hallmark of Russell Reynolds.
More similar words: well-mannered, mark, market, marker, mark off, remark, mark out, mark up, markup, markdown, landmark, mark down, mark time, supermarket, marketing, remarkable, free market, marketplace, market economy, by all means, alma mater, snail mail, hall, halt, hale, half, hallway, hallow, whale, lethal.