Picture not beautiful? TrySentence into pic
|sentence:||Freedom is the freedom to say that two plus two makes four. If that is granted, all else follows.|
- Similar sentences
- Freedom is the freedom to say that two plus two make four.
- God is the great mysterious motivator of what we call nature and it has been said often by philosop..
- What is it about grandparents that is so lovely? I'd like to say that grandparents are God's gifts ..
- I'm sorry to say that the subject I most disliked was mathematics. I have thought about it. I think..
- The great courageous act that we must all do, is to have the courage to step out of our history and..
- Don't take rest after your first victory because if you fail in second, more lips are waiting to sa..
- Instead of being presented with stereotypes by age, sex, color, class, or religion, children must h..
- We don't have the choice to hold a minute from passing, but we do have the choice to make that mome..
- Far greater than all the material possessions that I possess is my freedom to choose, my freedom to..
- Do you know what morals are Violet? They're other people's rules. Do you know what a conscience is?..
- I think once you have children, you just don't have the same kind of freedom to pick up and go. But..
- Happiness is waking up, looking at the clock and finding that you still have two hours left to slee..
- Is freedom anything else than the right to live as we wish? Nothing else.
- If it's true that our species is alone in the universe, then I'd have to say the universe aimed rat..
- "I'’m bored" is a useless thing to say. I mean, you live in a great, big, vast world that you’ve se..