Random good picture Not show
1. His father apprentice d him to a barber.
2. A. D. is the abbreviation for " advertisement " .
3. He catalog ( ue ) d all the insects in his collection.
4. It has been announce d that Mr. A and Miss B will be married next week.
5. I got a D in history last semester.
6. He got D / 'D' in / for Geography.
7. Make sure you get here p.d.q.
8. Go into your D drive.
9. The two lines cut at point D.
10. Beijing is about twelve hours ahead of Washington D.C.
11. Disconnect part A from part D.
12. 'David' begins and ends with a 'D'/D.
13. The music modulates from G to D.
14. Can you go down to a low D?
15. Abbreviations like B.C. and A.D. are usually capitalized.
16. Mozart's Piano Concerto No. 20 in D minor.
17. Vitamin D is found in butter.
18. 'Dog' begins with D / 'D'.
19. Milk[sentencedict.com],(http://sentencedict.com) oily fish and egg all contain vitamin D.
20. A diet deficient in vitamin D may cause the disease rickets.
21. In Dwight D. Eisenhower the Republicans had found the ideal candidate.
22. You' d think she' d be tired after such a long journey, but not a bit of it !
23. Hepatitis D exists only in combination with the hepatitis B virus.
24. As D - day approached we still weren't ready to move house.
25. Vitamin D is necessary to aid the absorption of calcium from food.
26. In the sequence a, b, c, d, e, the middle letter is c.
27. Make sure you have a balanced intake of vitamins A, B, C and D.
28. There are two sharps in the key signature of D major.
29. If we want to get ahead of our competitors, we ought to invest more in R and D.
30. That man is a total phony, he palms himself off as a Ph . d.