Random good picture Not show
31. A funeral wake was in progress.
32. Several presidents attended the funeral.
33. Many people at the funeral were wearing black arm-bands.
34. Her parents were overcome with grief at the funeral.
35. They left the funeral with almost indecent haste .
36. The mourners followed the funeral procession, weeping and wailing.
37. The dead man's son arranged the funeral.
38. A lot of people wept during the funeral ceremony.
39. She bore herself with dignity throughout the funeral.
40. His funeral was a great occasion of public mourning.
41. A large black hearse led the funeral procession.
42. The funeral was attended by friends and relations.
43. We must observe the decencies and attend the funeral.
44. At the funeral she was dry-eyed and composed.
45. as the funeral procession passed.
46. Only the nearest relatives were present at the funeral.
47. Over 300 mourners attended the funeral.
48. Many of the local dignitaries attended the funeral.
49. She had a simple funeral, as she had requested.
50. Their cars headed the funeral procession.
51. Thousands of people turned out for the funeral.
52. Funeral directors often work long, irregular hours .
53. The family are making arrangements for his funeral.
54. Everyone at the funeral was dressed in black.
55. He was a coffin/pall bearer at his father's funeral.
56. She was in a bad way after the funeral.
56. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
57. Some thirty people attended the funeral.
58. There were no flowers at the funeral, by request.
59. He asked for no funeral oration.
60. A funeral is a melancholy occasion.
More similar words: mineral, in general, the general public, overall, after all, federal, liberal, several, literally, generate, vulnerable, generation gap, tune, tune in, immune, fund, unexpected, funding, unemployment, fungible, function, make fun of, functional, and function, fundamental, malfunction, rally, oral, rural, owner.