Random good picture Not show
1. Close the windows for fear of rain.
2. They didn't tell the police for fear of reprisal .
3. If you were a teardrop,In my eye,For fear of losing you,I would never cry.And if the golden sun,Should cease to shine its light,Just one smile from you,Would make my whole world bright. Hannah Jo Kee.
4. Don't hide your sickness for fear of treatment.
5. He didn't answer for fear of hurting her.
6. We spoke quietly for fear of waking the guards.
7. Nobody refused for fear of losing their job.
8. He left an hour early for fear of missing his train.
9. She was afraid to say anything to them for fear of hurting their feelings.
10. They did not want to give evidence for fear of reprisals.
11. He got to the station early, for fear of missing her.
12. The victim did not report the incident for fear of retribution.
13. She hated to say the words, for fear of causing pain.
14. The article was spiked for fear of legal action against the newspaper.
15. He decided not to approach her for fear of rejection.
16. He didn't want any further involvement for fear of retribution.
17. We spoke in whispers for fear of waking the baby/for fear we might wake the baby.
18. For fear of disturbing others she spoke with bated breath.
19. He who tries to conceal his fault for fear of criticism will sink deeper and deeper in the quagmire of errors.
20. People are afraid to venture out for fear of sniper attacks.
21. She kept the windows shut , for fear of burglars.
22. People don't like to ask questions for fear of appearing ignorant.
23. I didn't want to move for fear of waking her up.
24. I would have slept on the floor but for fear of waking up face to face with a rat.
25. We must deal with pleasure as we do with honey, only touch them with the tip of the finger,(http://sentencedict.com) and not with the whole hand for fear of surfeit.
26. A lot of people won't go out at night for fear of being mugged.
27. For instance, the more versatile Singaporeans, with richer experiences of life, might have been deterred from taking part for fear of losing face within sight of friends and relatives, should they perform ignominiously.
28. Most big stores admit they daren't put prices up for fear of losing their customers.
29. The overhang has continued because companies held back shutdowns for fear of helping competitors.
30. But when he con fronts her, she is crying for fear of not seeing him again and must be comforted.
More similar words: tear off, wear off, hear of, clear off, bear on, bear out, wear out, clear out, revolve around, year after year, colorful, feather, feature, interfere, interfere in, interfere with, around, get around, go around, all around, profile, a pair of, profound, nonprofit, in favour of, a matter of, a number of, profession, any number of, around the corner.